I'll need to apologise for giving money to SDM - but out of shear curiosity I've ordered a couple of bottles of red and a couple of white of Chateau Routas. Not expecting much finesse from a country wine from Provence, that labels itself "red" and "white" but will try to be objective.

Next up is to try and find some reasonably priced Dark Side of the Moon Cabernet Sauvignon...

Look forward to the report.

I'm all for a sense of humour but it indicates to me that whatever Wallace says at NARSA it isn't going to be taken seriously, despite the fact it's going to be a serious grilling.

That's a general point rather than just aiming it at Gersnet.

tell me one thing hes done from his 120 day review. sorry 131 day review.

Looks like Wallace stayed true to form and just bluffed his way through without answering anything put to him.

Nice wee junket mind.

Where's this info coming from?

Guest NGLF
tell me one thing hes done from his 120 day review. sorry 131 day review.

Director of Football ?

Scouting ?

Surely he has done something?

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/item/7026-wallace-meets-narsa-fans

Saturday, 07 June 2014 20:00

Wallace Meets NARSA Fans

Written by Rangers Football Club

RANGERS fans got their chance to put questions to Graham Wallace this afternoon at the 2014 NARSA convention in Toronto.

The club’s chief executive flew into Canada yesterday to visit the gathering of more than 1,000 Light Blues followers in North America.

He discussed a variety of issues at the club and we’ll hear from him exclusively on the official club website tomorrow.

Also in attendance were first-team stars Fraser Aird, Nicky Clark, Stevie Smith and Lewis Macleod and each spoke about the forthcoming Championship campaign.

Ex-Gers favourite Willie Henderson was on stage too as he revealed why he left Ibrox before the European Cup Winners’ Cup final in 1972.

Fans liaison officer Jim Hannah completed the party who were hosted by event compere Tom Miller and a gallery of pictures from the session can be seen below.