I agree that a lack of information is what causes confusion, but I just don't see what he can add at this particular time as the board are saying absolutely nothing. They are playing a blinder on that front.

He could come out and repeat his previous attacks but they will just be rebuffed once more with a terse statement and that may even be perceived by the support that he has nothing more to add. I would expect him to fire away whenever there is an official statement released.

King doesn't need to attack the board (or undermine RIFC) to give a sit rep on his position.

As Frankie noted, I did include my reasons for questioning King's ability to invest straight away, a problem McColl apparently faced / face too. I assume you did not wonder why he threw in his children's inheritance, did you? The latter, BTW, is a point I'd also make to Hildy with regards to Kings ability to raise money. It may mean nothing, but it should raise the odd eyebrow.

It was a turn of phrase to show how desperate things were at Rangers. He is having to spend money his kids should be inheriting to save us.

Not disagreeing with you, but what would you like to hear from him?

What I've always wanted to hear - why he's a better option and what he's currently doing to achieve that.

Doesn't have to be every minute detail.