Under the current set up. Never. They have already rejected the idea in the 120 day review.

Frightening as that is from a fan perspective.

In that case why do you keep on about it?

I think what you mean is frightening from the perspective of some fans.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

In that case why do you keep on about it?

I think you mean is frightening from the perspective of some fans.

yeah the perspective of those who would like us to have 50 million invested and those who would like us to target winning the league.

i keep going on about it as the current board will need to be be removed to allow it to happen.

they year after the first time we fail to win a league and people realise 50 million would really help.

So if we are in the SPL in 2015/16 and we don't win it, you expect people power to remove the Board in the summer of 2016 and Mr King to come in with £50m?

So if we are in the SPL in 2015/16 and we don't win it, you expect people power to remove the Board in the summer of 2016 and Mr King to come in with £50m?

rangers fans will tear them apart if we aren't winning. Especially with this 50 million hanging over them. That and Celtc approaching 10 in a row will be a sword of damaclese over the ****s.

i keep going on about it as the current board will need to be be removed to allow it to happen.

Ultimately, it's not the board who will block DK share investment.....it's the current shareholders. The board are only acting on their behalf.

If the shareholders don't vote for a share issue, how is DK gonna invest his cash???

Ultimately, it's not the board who will block DK share investment.....it's the current shareholders. The board are only acting on their behalf.

If the shareholders don't vote for a share issue, how is DK gonna invest his cash???

So of their behalf. Some want kings investment. The board is controlled by 27 percent of shareholders.