Personally I don't think Hibs will be much of a threat and I don't expect them to be in the top three.

Perhaps not but if they are in the top four with Hearts, the sponsors will be drooling at the possibility of Hearts v Hibs play-offs; although the prospect might not thrill Edinburgh's finest.

I was tempted top add a line like that to #161.

I expect the Board to do everything they possibly can to get through this season without a new share issue because then, as you suggest, it will be a new ball game.

King must know that if he doesn't act before then his chances of ownership will have dropped dramatically, Ibrox 1972 Ltd will be history, I would expect ST renewals at or above previous levels and much increased corporate sales for our return to the SPL, the path to Europe and the first old firm games for 4 years.

with this squad? you must be joking

the first team needs about 20M spent on it at a minimum, where is that going to come from without a share issue?

with this squad? you must be joking

the first team needs about 20M spent on it at a minimum, where is that going to come from without a share issue?

I don't necessarily agree with that figure but for arguments sake if we can stay debt free at the end of this season then I would expect about half to come from ST sales.

Please try to base it on more than not understanding the word prefer then.

I'll certainly do my best, at least I understand the word "probably".

Let me try another tack.

When and under what circumstances, having due regard to the current board and shareholder make up, would you expect to see Mr King invest his £30m and the other £20m he said he could find elsewhere?

I'll certainly do my best, at least I understand the word "probably".

Let me try another tack.

When and under what circumstances, having due regard to the current board and shareholder make up, would you expect to see Mr King invest his £30m and the other £20m he said he could find elsewhere?

Under the current set up. Never. They have already rejected the idea in the 120 day review.

Frightening as that is from a fan perspective.

Perhaps not but if they are in the top four with Hearts, the sponsors will be drooling at the possibility of Hearts v Hibs play-offs; although the prospect might not thrill Edinburgh's finest.

....and the sponsors of the Scottish Championship are?

I was tempted top add a line like that to #161.

I expect the Board to do everything they possibly can to get through this season without a new share issue because then, as you suggest, it will be a new ball game.

King must know that if he doesn't act before then his chances of ownership will have dropped dramatically, Ibrox 1972 Ltd will be history, I would expect ST renewals at or above previous levels and much increased corporate sales for our return to the SPL, the path to Europe and the first old firm games for 4 years.

i expect they will fall year on year with this board in charge.