Just to reiterate, being not "against" the board per se does not exactly equate to liking or "supporting" it. Much of what it and the directors do doesn't sit well with me either. Yet, for me it is neither a "milkmaid's bill" (as we use to say) that they are by default someone's patsy or work for some shadowy puppet master - and all combined to drain the club out of any pound that there is. I - at times - look at what they do from a more "neutral" perspective, what they attempt to do - at least on face value - and why. That does not mean that I support anything they do or that I am any less vigilant about what they do. Same goes with King BTW, who we probably all would like to have as "treasurer" (someone who can help the club in times of need) or fall-back option. The sad thing is that only the future knows how things will go for Rangers FC.

As I said above, the possible appointment of Nerlinger will be a step into the right (and modern) direction.

Its that sort of denial that gets people's back up and leaves you looking like a troll.

this current Board even said the same about the last incumbents "onerous contracts" then went on to lie at the AGM "no short term funding problems" ,

the ridiculous time wasting for the 120 day review and the securing of loans that could have been negotiated at better rates.

Since these boards keep getting appointed by the same people just what exactly is you are waiting on to arrive at the conclusion everyone else does?

I posted a warning yesterday and pete had to post another one last night, so take heed because this is the 3rd and final warning in under 24 hrs. Cut out the personal insults & crap or you'll force our hand and the ban hammer will be coming out. This applies to everyone.

Back on topic, it's quite clear to see Nerlinger was another case of the old RFC smoke and mirrors.

The idea of a highlighly skilled negotiator like Nerlinger getting embroiled with us was always rather ridiculous.

What brings you to this conclusion? That once a name springs up and all the rumoured stuff is finalized within a week all is smoke and mirrors?

Anyhow, some more info on what "Bayern people" thought of Nerlinger can be found here: Bayern Munich Bloggers discuss Christian Nerlinger’s time with club Before you click, remind yourself that these people are - very much like we are on here - talking "pub-table politics", harbouring their very own and usually not exactly objective opinions (when as they openly admit know next to nothing about what Nerlinger actually did). Being bloggers puts an extra edge to that.

As with anyone else, once Nerlinger gets here I'll judge him on what he does here, not somewhere else.