SPFL ignoring their Rules to help Hearts.

Guest leither

Firstly, the facts are correct.

Tried contacting the press etc., but it is just rejected as bitter Hibbie rubbish, but that is the way the rules are written and as I understand it , it is to ensure a Club pays the football creditors asap. The SPFL would have no other leverage if a club simple said , we pay you all when it suits us .

I know a lad who wrote a very well reasoned and precise letter to Doncaster on the same subject 2 weeks ago and has not even had an acknowledgement.

A 15 point penalty to Hearts is as much in your interest as ours, and I do think Rangers have better access to the sports press than we do.

As for Petrie , he won't step on toes , he wants the top job in football, and the new CEO is too busy trying to put a team on the pitch for next season to look at anything else.

So, as I said in my first post it is up to you guys to get this rule breaking exposed and rectified. We will keep trying but nobody seems to want to listen.

Look forward to seeing you back at E. R. for Christmas !

Their insolvency process will not be complete until BDO issue a certificate under the Insolvency Act 1986 of Completion of Voluntary Arrangement. Dundee F C had a similar form issued on 30/10/2013 which completed their insolvency process and is also on Companies House site.

i'd say that part is very interesting but as Super cooper says Rangers and their supporters are vilified by everyone in football including Easter road.

Interesting what you say about Petrie if he ends up as lawells patsy then god help scottish football.

I'm not completely convinced by your case leither because you're referring to insolvency process technicalities outwith the points of entering and exiting the actual administration period. It might well be different if it was Rangers, but those are the points/dates the SPFL will be concerned with just as the SPL & SFL were before the merger.

As for Rangers fans taking up this issue of Hearts with the SPFL, I think we have enough problems of our own to contend with.

I'm not completely convinced by your case leither because you're referring to insolvency process technicalities outwith the points of entering and exiting the actual administration period. It might well be different if it was Rangers, but those are the points/dates the SPFL will be concerned with just as the SPL & SFL were before the merger.

As for Rangers fans taking up this issue of Hearts with the SPFL, I think we have enough problems of our own to contend with.

I'm not entirely convinced either. Perhaps it's a better idea for everyone to get this verified first before crying corruption.

If Hibs had managed to stay up this thread would never have appeared. You might not be a tim but your desperation to punish a rival for something that might be nothing more than a technicality is very familiar.

Rangers fans have tried to show the world what happened to us. We were fucked over in ways I could never have foreseen. The shafting came from old foes across Scotland who smelt blood and the delusional opportunity that they might get some plaudits or titles. Our club has lots its respect and character due to the numerous shady wankers involved in running of the club. When we get that back, it'll be down to sporting excellence and promoting the best in sporting endeavours. We will rise again to the top and it will be because of us and not in spite of anyone or anything.

Scottish Football is a small minded body of clubs full of hate....hate that is putting the nails in the coffin of our game. Look at yourselves and not others for help.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I agree with you but until the likes of Hertz and Hibz dis-associate themselves from Liewell and his cronies at the SFA/SPFL and side with us to remove them then I genuinely think Scottish football is stuck where it is and will go on struggling as it is at the moment.

These clubs have a choice GS.They need to realise all the allegations against Rangers two years ago was complete nonsense in every sense. There was no £134m debt. We did not owe HMRC an EBT bill.We didn't owe Ticketus a penny(they only had personal contractual rights with Whyte). Until these clubs come out and apologise Scottish Football cannot move forward

I agree with you but until the likes of Hertz and Hibz dis-associate themselves from Liewell and his cronies at the SFA/SPFL and side with us to remove them then I genuinely think Scottish football is stuck where it is and will go on struggling as it is at the moment.

These clubs have a choice GS.They need to realise all the allegations against Rangers two years ago was complete nonsense in every sense. There was no £134m debt. We did not owe HMRC an EBT bill.We didn't owe Ticketus a penny(they only had personal contractual rights with Whyte). Until these clubs come out and apologise Scottish Football cannot move forward

Agree with much that you say but I suspect that you know that there will never be an apology. IMO, the biggest hurdle to Scottish Football moving forward is the selfish and small minded approach of those who should be providing leadership and it is difficult to see how that is going to change in the foreseeable future.

Guest leither

The new SPFL rules make no mention of word Administration anywhere. The words used are insolvency event and insolvency process and the stage Hearts are in at present, the Voluntary Arrangement ,is the final part of the insolvency process and it will continue until all the conditions of the CVA have been met.

The condition which interests the SPFL is the football creditors, and I believe that will be the reason the rules were drafted the way they were. If the football creditors are not settled there will be further 15 point penalties . ( There is an article in tonight's Edinburgh Evening News about ex-players who are still waiting to be paid)

With regards to your last paragraph, I think Hibs can run you pretty close with problems to contend with, but the problems will get a whole lot worse for both our clubs if promotion is missed.

Anyway, thanks for the courtesy of your Gersnet site, I will post any further developments I hear on this topic.