Absolutely correct and if whoever wrote that nonsense doesn't understand that then thank goodness they have nothing to do with running our Club.

I'm sure they understand easily enough - the point is you can withhold your money going forward rather than supply less than trustworthy people with it up front.

However contemptuous the agreement and whether or not the Board were deceitful, deliberately or otherwise, there is no relationship between Mr Stockbridge's shares and ST's or Ibrox 1972 Ltd. One has to assume that they took advice on terminating his contract and proceeded accordingly. If directors lied at the AGM then I would imagine that would be a criminal offence for which they could be held to account, never mind stock exchange rules etc.

The Board made it 100% clear 2 months ago that they would not give any such undertaking to a third party nor would they sell ST's to them; so to suggest that the UoF have been "unable to come to any agreement" (implying negotiations on behalf of fans) is disingenuous to say the least.

As I pointed out elsewhere yesterday (and had the OP tell me it was nonsense) and as PMU says today, delaying paying by not buying ST's will only continue to starve the Club of the funds it needs now and force it to borrow more or issue more sharres.

As BD says, the final sentence is ludicrous, because whether you are paying game by game or buying a ST you are still contributing to the Club's income to pay its expenses including the player's wages. The suggestion that if you buy a ST, you are somehow "passing (your money) over blindly" but if you pay game by game you are not, is too stupid to be worth any further comment.

I do hope that those who have hitherto pledged their money to Ibrox 1972 Ltd will now buy a ST and support the Club and the team, regardless of their thoughts about the current incumbents in the Board room.

When's Mr King's next visit and how long is he staying this time?

I think we all know these people are too clever to leave themselves open to court action. Their MO appears to be mislead via less than clear statements which can be interpreted in different ways.

You may be prepared to support, excuse or deflect from that. I don't.

So they are saying that there currently aren't issues that warrants us to withhold our cash?

:D

Spot on BD, very insightful or perhaps they are predicting that any such issues will have disappeared by the 9th of August?

Are they going to make statements game by game advising fans whether or not to buy tickets that week?

I think we all know these people are too clever to leave themselves open to court action. Their MO appears to be mislead via less than clear statements which can be interpreted in different ways.

You may be prepared to support, excuse or deflect from that. I don't.

I wasn't at the AGM so I can't venture an opinion.

My point is that Mr Stockbridge's shares and buying ST's/Ibrox 1972 Ltd are two different issues.

Not buying a ST doesn't punish the directors for any wrongdoing; it just harms the Club.

My point is that Mr Stockbridge's shares and buying ST's/Ibrox 1972 Ltd are two different issues.

Not buying a ST doesn't punish the directors for any wrongdoing; it just harms the Club.

The words from the event seem clear enough and no-one is contesting them. The options offered to Stockbridge are a real disappointment and just another indication of why we cannot trust some people involved with the club.

Not buying a season ticket may not punish anyone but it certainly shows our lack of faith in such people.

Absolutely correct and if whoever wrote that nonsense doesn't understand that then thank goodness they have nothing to do with running our Club.

I'm sure that they do understand it. Those currently running the club don't fare any better when scrutinised.

The real targets are the shareholders who are pulling the strings of the directors. All the while they are getting income, they will continue to take, take, take. Something has to give.