The real targets are the shareholders who are pulling the strings of the directors. All the while they are getting income, they will continue to take, take, take. Something has to give.

Exactly. When we hit the start of the season with a 40 percent drop in season book sales then shareholders must take note.

Especially as it will only escalate next summer.

I haven't given this board a penny for 6 months and won't do so going forward.

It's a shame that have refused my 500 quid via rangers1972. I will remember to point that out when they are filling there pockets from loan interest.

I think it's very unfortunate when genuine fans like you feel that way but I hope that you will think of the Club and not the Board in the coming months and support the team.

The real targets are the shareholders who are pulling the strings of the directors. All the while they are getting income, they will continue to take, take, take. Something has to give.

The shareholders are not getting any income and most are sitting on a sizeable capital loss.

Exactly. When we hit the start of the season with a 40 percent drop in season book sales then shareholders must take note.

Especially as it will only escalate next summer.

So you are still suggesting less than 20,000 ST's?

Whatever the final number this year and I predict it will steadily increase during the season, we will sell far more next summer if we are back in the SPL.

The shareholders are not getting any income and most are sitting on a sizeable capital loss.

Apart from those with the penny share options.

But that's Dave King's fault.

So you are still suggesting less than 20,000 ST's?

Whatever the final number this year and I predict it will steadily increase during the season, we will sell far more next summer if we are back in the SPL.

Oh it's still less than 20k I promise you

At a push there may be an uplift next season before a total collapse the following one.

But I wouldn't bank on it.