A wee bit of realism here....The club have not refused your £500. You chose not to give the club your cash but instead put it into a scheme that was never going to work - the clubs stance on this has not changed, they said from day 1 they were not going to give security over Ibrox to DK's company.

Did you at any time offer the club your £500??? if the answer is no, how can they of refused your cash???

Yes I pledged to buy a season book if they agreed to secure ibrox and MP. They refused.

Regards the 'match-by-match' opposed to a ST recommendation, it's only a recommendation.

The individual will make his own economic decisions.

Personally I won't be spending any money on the club/company.

Whilst I respect the individual's right to decide, my personal opinion is that to give the executive board money up front would be a mix of wilful stupidity, blind loyalty and misplaced hope.

While I have no time for the people who have been/now are running our club and am puzzled why there remains support for them from some Rangers supporters, to use a boxing illustration, the board members are well ahead on points. We have heard all sorts of noises from the likes of Paul Murray, Jim McColl, Dave King and the U of F representatives but the noises, in the main, have been less than convincing and often confusing. I suspect that I am not alone in confessing that I just don't know how our club can be restored to what most of us would like it to be.

While I have no time for the people who have been/now are running our club and am puzzled why there remains support for them from some Rangers supporters, to use a boxing illustration, the board members are well ahead on points. We have heard all sorts of noises from the likes of Paul Murray, Jim McColl, Dave King and the U of F representatives but the noises, in the main, have been less than convincing and often confusing. I suspect that I am not alone in confessing that I just don't know how our club can be restored to what most of us would like it to be.

Loads of money is the answer.

Thereafter:

- buy-out sp.ivs

- sort-out onerous contracts

- address issues both infrastructural and football

However we need to change old habits and get better value for money out of every pound spent.

Easy, now someone (supporter) go out and win the Euro millions.