Incorrect accounts. Frightening.

Usual hyperbole from you.

The accounts are not "incorrect". " The Directors note that Note 30 to the accounts for the 13 month period ended 30 June 2013 was incorrect to the extent that the options to which the share announcement on 1 July 2014 relate were not included."

The headline in the Record is correct, the headline in the Sport is nonsense.

It's embarrassing obviously for the Club and the Auditors but it's got nothing to do with the accounts themselves.

No replies about supporting the Board or any of that please; I am just pointing out the facts.

Will this be the final straw for Deloitte now? There was talk of them binning us not so long ago, this is surely embarrassing for them, and obviously us.

Highly likely I would think; but the question would be who is more at fault, the Directors for not drawing attention to the matter or the Auditors for not scrutinisng the contracts closely enough. I would guess the former but it puts the auditors in a difficult position either way especially if the stockmarket chose to investigate. However, I would think it was an agreed statement all round. They might try to blame Stockbridge himself for not ensuring it was in the notes.

The accounts are not "incorrect". " The Directors note that Note 30 to the accounts for the 13 month period ended 30 June 2013 was incorrect to the extent that the options to which the share announcement on 1 July 2014 relate were not included."

It's embarrassing obviously for the Club and the Auditors but it's got nothing to do with the accounts themselves.

No replies about supporting the Board or any of that please; I am just pointing out the facts.

How can you be so sure that there are no more omissions or other accounting errors in there? Time and again, all the way from Whyte, they have shown that they are economical with the truth.

There will be those who think that it was a deliberate ploy to hoodwink the fans and the shareholders in the lead up to what could have been an extremely difficult AGM for them. An omission is one thing, but when it is connected to the little charade that was played out by Somers and Stockbridge in front of a gathered audience, even a supporter of the regime like yourself must be starting to ask questions.

Let's just hope we can still get in Europe with 4 years of inaccurate accounts

Here is a reply about "any of that".

When accounts are published are they signed off on the page where the numbers/balance sheet ends or at the end after the relevant information (notes) that are added after the actual financial statements ?

Your post seems to stretch into 'damage limitation'.

Funny how this statement to the LSE was made and the latest Stockbridge 'affair' came to light once ST renewals were collected.