Kenny Miller exclusive: I want to finish my career at Rangers...

Wonder whether people will ever grow sick of their remarks on McCoist. You get the WATP stuff belted at each corner, but at times it makes you wonder whether "we" or at least some of "us" are really that wee bit different from the rest of the football support.

Wonder whether people will ever grow sick of their remarks on McCoist. You get the WATP stuff belted at each corner, but at times it makes you wonder whether "we" or at least some of "us" are really that wee bit different from the rest of the football support.

The main difference is that our company/club is a complete Omnishambles from the boardroom to the deressing room. However it does work for the beneficiaries of the Multi-Layered Gravytrain.

The support can continue to fund the gravytrains and cheer if they so wish but don't go off on a trip of wonderous surprise when fans get fed-up and voice their concerns.

Nope, him and his brand of football is the reason i didn't make the 400 mile round trip to ibrox this season past. On Previous visits me and the lad sat and twiddled about with our phones for most of the game due to utter boredom. It got to the stage that 150 quid days oot just weren't worth it..The solution to our boardroom/ownership issues are complex and you know what.. money doesn't grow on trees.. but you could replace that clown with better for half his wage..

Fair enough, but that wasn't my point. When Cato uttered Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam during his speeches at the Roman Senate it was his opinion and it made sense, as the place where he did it had the power to change what he was looking for. Uttering anti-manager / -player, and -board mantras time and again, not least in topics unreleated to that matter, is rather pointless as - you would agree - they are not likely to change anything. By this time we probably know each other's opinion on this matter. Then again, doing the above may ease your pain on the matter somewhat, but I really doubt that to be the case. People will sure come back with freedom of speech and morale high grounds, but the mentality of constant and unnecessary sniping is sure below the standard of people who give a laldy of WATP at each opportunity?

Fair enough, but that wasn't my point. When Cato uttered Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam during his speeches at the Roman Senate it was his opinion and it made sense, as the place where he did it had the power to change what he was looking for. Uttering anti-manager / -player, and -board mantras time and again, not least in topics unreleated to that matter, is rather pointless as - you would agree - they are not likely to change anything. By this time we probably know each other's opinion on this matter. Then again, doing the above may ease your pain on the matter somewhat, but I really doubt that to be the case. People will sure come back with freedom of speech and morale high grounds, but the mentality of constant and unnecessary sniping is sure below the standard of people who give a laldy of WATP at each opportunity?

In other words.........

Pay-up

Sit-down

Shut-up

Put-up

Well done you. That certainly was a much better attempt at making your point " known". Cato had his forum and this my one. if you are suggesting that his opinion only counted for more because of his position of power then thanks for revealing that (only express opinion where change can happen. So i can only express opinion on mcoist if i am on the rangers board!)

For my enlightenment and no doubt amusement could you now make a better attempt at explaining wtf you are going about re the watp comments. Are you pro laldy or what!

Well done you. That certainly was a much better attempt at making your point " known". Cato had his forum and this my one. if you are suggesting that his opinion only counted for more because of his position of power then thanks for revealing that (only express opinion where change can happen. So i can only express opinion on mcoist if i am on the rangers board!)

For my enlightenment and no doubt amusement could you now make a better attempt at explaining wtf you are going about re the watp comments. Are you pro laldy or what!

I explained it before. Repeating anti-manager, -player, and board mantras in next to any reply - whether on topic or not - makes next to no sense and should not be any standard we should sink to. That was no reply to your posting, just a general remark. Like the reply above. If you feel that rubbishing McCoist et al is okay every now and then, so be it. As for the WATP stuff, i.e. we are different from the rest of the football supporters of this planet, I'm sure you can work this out for yourself.

Ally's no Scipio, though, is he?

Ally's the chap responsible to deliver us three titles and promotions on the trott. For that he's sure "good enough" and we'll see whether he gets another shot at greater things. For the time being, let's concentrate on the Championship and the task at hand.