To be honest I don't see any advantage for season book holders there. Miss one match and you lose out I expect.

This is certainly a change for match by match fans and it won't look good to most I expect.

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill here mate. Everyone knew the ticket prices were going up this season anyway and even with the price rises there's still quite a lot of reasonably priced seats for the Cat B games which are the majority of the games. If some folk want to pay silly money for posh seats that's their choice.

To be honest I don't see any advantage for season book holders there. Miss one match and you lose out I expect.

This is certainly a change for match by match fans and it won't look good to most I expect.

These prices seem very fair to me; loads of seats at £20 or less for Cat B and ditto £25 or less for Cat A.

I would think that having established the long ovedue principal; the differential will be increased next season.

Derby's model is also worth considering:

Demand Based Pricing

Derby County Football Club uses Demand Based Pricing to price its home match tickets. This means that the price of match tickets can go up at any time based on the demand for a particular game, or area of the iPro Stadium. Customers are encouraged to purchase early to take advantage of the ticket prices shown as they are subject to constant change. Find out more information by visiting: http://www.wearederby.com/ticket-office/demand-based-ticketing.

Matchday Purchases

Match ticket prices increase on the day of the game by £3 for adult tickets and £2 on concession tickets throughout all areas of the iPro Stadium. The prices displayed on WeAreDerby.com do not reflect this increase. Matchday tickets are available from the Ticket Office.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#5dfuBocDF3pMFg6q.99

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill here mate. Everyone knew the ticket prices were going up this season anyway and even with the price rises there's still quite a lot of reasonably priced seats for the Cat B games which are the majority of the games. If some folk want to pay silly money for posh seats that's their choice.

Never been that way before. Are we to expect cheap seats v Celtc next year?

Never been that way before. Are we to expect cheap seats v Celtc next year?

I highly doubt that anyone expects cheap seats v Celtic when we return to the top flight.

So another change to the structure

The club needs cash, so it's the job of those running it to come up with ways of bringing in the cash. They could charge an arm and a leg for the Celtic games and people will moan, but still pay it.

The club needs cash, so it's the job of those running it to come up with ways of bringing in the cash. They could charge an arm and a leg for the Celtic games and people will moan, but still pay it.

They have to get it right. We will see how this goes while I can see why it makes sense I can also see it causing a drop in sales.