That was due to a combination of circumstances of which you are aware.

You can still sit in the Cub deck for £19 - £23 next season, more if you want a better seat but that seems fair enough to me.

I doubt if there's any left, but they were selling a section of Club Deck seats as season tickets for £250 which is under £14 per game.

It just shows you how world-weary and cynical one can become.

I mis-read the headline: I thought it said,"Rangers announce match fixing."

Is that what you call "Black" humour :P

That was due to a combination of circumstances of which you are aware.

You can still sit in the Cub deck for £19 - £23 next season, more if you want a better seat but that seems fair enough to me.

i used to be able to watch an spl game v dundee utd etc for 27 quid on the half way line in the club deck. that was attractive.

looks like that will be the best part of 40 quid next season. certainly its 33 in the second division for hearts and hibs. that isn't.

maybe others will feel differently but this will put me of attending.

leaving aside the other issues.

i just hope if it's the way they are going they remain consistent next year as i would pay 30 odd quid v celtc in the broomie rear. it's something of a gamble from the club we will see how it goes.

i can see that it's perhaps a fairer system if it's consistent.

i used to be able to watch an spl game v dundee utd etc for 27 quid on the half way line in the club deck. that was attractive.

looks like that will be the best part of 40 quid next season. certainly its 33 in the second division for hearts and hibs. that isn't.

i just hope if it's the way they are going they remain consistent next year as i would pay 30 odd quid v celtc in the broomie rear. it's something of a gamble from the club we will see how it goes.

Sure about that?

We cant sit in the Broomie v Celtic! :)

I know that the issue has been safety but i would love it ( said in kevin keegan stylie) if we could find a way to seriously reduce their ticket allocation in future.

I don't know what you are arguing about on price, since you have said you're not going on a matter of principle (or two matters of principle) anyway.

So will you abandon your principles if the price is right or only for Celtic games next season?