It seems no matter what story is printed about Rangers,Rangers staff it gets slaughtered,ah well!.

Was it not yourself who posted the Amazing Legacy thread? I bet there is not one dig or negative post in that entire thread over the coming days and weeks.

Lol. What on earth are you talking about? I don't want to see bits of paper with stats, figures, analysis on it! I want to see it on the pitch, in our play Craig!

To be fair to myself fans have been listening to our players, coaches and managers talking talking and more talking for years and rarely does what they say ever happen or ring true. We're doing this, we're doing that, we're going to do this, do that. It get's boring after a while, fans switch off and don't want to hear it.

Wasn't the way I read your post, apologies SC

we'll see, the other nights game pisses all over this article, lets see if tonights game is any better.

watch tonights game or watch batman and robin, either way its 2hrs of my life i wont get back