THE Board of Rangers Football Club ('the Club') has been asked in the past several weeks to confirm once again that the Club will not grant security over Ibrox to any organisation during the upcoming football season.

I think this is the pertinent part. The fact a timeline has been stipulated shows there is absolutely no intention for this to be a long term promise.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did grant security before the season is up though - it wouldn't be the first time they said one thing and did another.

If they really want us to 'look forwards together' (sic) then I think a comprehensive update on the outcomes of the 120 Day Review and financial projections/solutions may work better than another bland security statement without any information of substance.

yeah what have they done since the 128 day review

yeah what have they done since the 128 day review

Increase our cost base is most likely.

Word is the board has not cut any costs or generated new business and the quote I got was ST sales are near irrelevant as fresh investment is a must if we're to survive the season.

Increase our cost base is most likely.

Word is the board has not cut any costs or generated new business and the quote I got was ST sales are near irrelevant as fresh investment is a must if we're to survive the season.

What is it they actually do every day ?

And no doubt that includes the two free season books members of staff get now.

Each member of staff gets two free season tickets?

What size of staff do we have including players?

What is it they actually do every day ?

Beg for renewals. Beg investors for cash. Tell the world everything is okay. Send the lawyers in for people who don't toe the line. Play with their money.

Each member of staff gets two free season tickets?

What size of staff do we have including players?

Couple of hundred including players.

Somewhat hilarious to note that the club are so desperate for season books they no longer give staff 2 tickets a game but 2 season books.