No no, I myself have been asking about the training ground for months on here but only among ourselves. It's questions I want to see the club answer and clearly.

The fans must take a share of the blame, starving the club I much needed revenue is nothing to be proud of. Surely that just common sense.

I've skimmed over it, I will read it properly in work later mate.

If they have mentioned the training ground now then it is a change from previous statements where they left out the training facility.

To be honest, I think you've been skimming over a bit too much of this debate if you think discussion over assets has been limited to this forum. UoF (and Dave King) have included Auchenhowie throughout their meetings with the board this year. This has been all over the media while the club refuse - more recently especially - to specifically mention Murray Park. Here are just two links from March and May - there are many more:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26594266

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27419244

Is withholding money from the club a dangerous tactic? Could it be seen as counter-productive? I'd answer yes to both those questions - however it is wholly the remit of the board to address such actions via clear and demonstrable answers and engagement. They have not. They continue to refuse to do so. Thus they have chosen to play fast and loose with the club's future - the fans are choosing to play the only card they have to show we're unhappy with their (in)actions.

That's neither shameful or worthy of blame when we have people - from the manager to the captain to disgraced directors making hundreds of thousands of pounds from OUR money. To blame people for getting fed up of this is bizarre.

The Rangers board are responsible for the club's well being. They continually absolve themselves of this responsibility. I'm astounded - genuinely astounded - that some people would prefer to overlook that single fact.

the board have driven people away firstly with their own actions and secondly and more damagingly with their refusal to address on field issues.

if no one had renewed this board would already be gone. on the other hand if everyone renewed murray park would still go.

Blaming the fans for this mess is ludicrous and a tactic used by the current board to emotional blackmail fans to hand over their cash so they can trouser it.The situation will get worse before it gets better.

the board have driven people away firstly with their own actions and secondly and more damagingly with their refusal to address on field issues.

There are a variety of failures we can discuss with respect to the board but the sole remaining fact is that well over ten thousand fans are fed up enough not to renew.

That's not disloyalty or recklessness. That's the "customer's" right (thanks Martin).

It's up to the board of the club to bring these people back - whether it's from sacking the manager, investing working capital, demonstrating an ethos, being strong with the media, providing fan engagement or securing assets from danger - it's solely their responsibility.

Yes, perhaps we should be looking to take some/all of that responsibility from them but in the absence of widespread support for fan ownership, we can only address the here and now. And the board are found wanting. Badly.

no one is proud of starving the club. it's utterly depressing that it's necessary.

the uof are specifically asking people to go game by game.

One thing is for sure, there is no easy answer and no rights and wrongs as folks try and decide best way to deal with this. by going game by game you are not starving the club at all, just messing with their cashflow. However who knows now whether the club have no other option but to sell off assets or whether it was always their game plan! the board are the ones with the power to change things, make huge cuts etc to run the club on a sound footing, and why they dont just mystifies me. If as many suspect they just want to sell off the assets i wonder if craig, sandy etc etc feel they may have unwittingly provided a form of legitimacy for the board to seek funding elsewhere!

One thing is for sure, there is no easy answer and no rights and wrongs as folks try and decide best way to deal with this. by going game by game you are not starving the club at all, just messing with their cashflow. However who knows now whether the club have no other option but to sell off assets or whether it was always their game plan! the board are the ones with the power to change things, make huge cuts etc to run the club on a sound footing, and why they dont just mystifies me. If as many suspect they just want to sell off the assets i wonder if craig, sandy etc etc feel they may have unwittingly provided a form of legitimacy for the board to seek funding elsewhere!

There is NO legitimacy for the club to seek funds from a sale and leaseback of either Ibrox or Auchenhowie.

Not when the Easdales and Graham Wallace have indicated funds are available via other means. And not when Dave King has indicated that he's prepared to invest as well.

It really is that simple.

But they now have to fund the hole in finances that was there despite the st sales, and If 10000 less go to games that is another hole they need to fund. I'm not saying its legitimate, as a big axe in ALL departments would fix our problem, but they have to fund it from somewhere.

Surely folk that still beleive this board will come good must take not that the board statement was purposely not made by the PLC board which would be binding based on LSE rules. Since the football board have made the statement, its a pretty worthless statement to make.

The more you read the board statement, the more you can find strange wording which will effectively give them a get out if and when they sell Ibrox or Auchenhowie.

I think the UoF statement is all well and good and i think they need to keep pressing - but i feel that if they are to get the attention of the board then they need to come out hitting a bit harder if possible.

But as Frankie says - its hard to galvanise the support when there are such fragmented areas of our support, some of whom still back the board and support what they do, or do not, say!

But they now have to fund the hole in finances that was there despite the st sales, and If 10000 less go to games that is another hole they need to fund. I'm not saying its legitimate, as a big axe in ALL departments would fix our problem, but they have to fund it from somewhere.

There's no but.

The board are responsible for plugging any holes and their own words continually suggest utilising a sale and leaseback isn't necessary.

Like you say, keeping the club viable isn't a new problem - it's been evident for years and these people were well aware of it before they jumped into the boardroom. Thus, anyone blaming the fans after the fact is completely wrong.

There is a man standing by ready to invest a lot of money. You or I may dislike him/his methods and/or also question his plans. That's fine. However, his money is there and the only reason it's not being accepted is because those that seem to be considering a sale and leaseback don't want to lose control. That's also fine but they can't blame others for their own failings.

And we certainly shouldn't look beyond the board when it comes to the club's ongoing troubles.