Correct me if I'm wrong but if the board wish to have a 2nd share issue and current shareholders do not take up their allocation then the board can then offer those shares to other investors????

Surely then the likes of DaveKing with his 50million would be welcomed with open arms?

M_Id_363760_Man_laughing.jpg

Cracker Rab, that's a peach!

Also, while criticising Dave King is all well and good, let's concentrate on the matter at hand - i.e. the club's refusal to make clear in that our training ground will be safe from danger along with their failure to capitalise the club for the season ahead.

I don't see many people addressing that.

Also, while criticising Dave King is all well and good, let's concentrate on the matter at hand - i.e. the club's refusal to make clear in that our training ground will be safe from danger along with their failure to capitalise the club for the season ahead.

I don't see many people addressing that.

I was first to ask about it yesterday and say how important i feel it is. This is a very serious matter.

I was first to ask about it yesterday and say how important i feel it is. This is a very serious matter.

It's incredible serious but our club refuse to answer the question while others blame the support for asking it. Bizarre.

It's incredible serious but our club refuse to answer the question while others blame the support for asking it. Bizarre.

That is ridiculous Frankie, i haven't seen that mate. Is this on twitter or on other forums?

Have the club actually been directly asked about Auchenhowie? When and who by? I haven't noticed any denial or spin about the training ground myself, in fact i haven't heard the club talking about it at all.

That is ridiculous Frankie, i haven't seen that mate. Is this on twitter or on other forums?

Have the club actually been directly asked about Auchenhowie? When and who by? I haven't noticed any denial or spin about the training ground myself, in fact i haven't heard the club talking about it at all.

No, it's on this forum. You posted it - suggesting it was shameful fans weren't renewing because of the board's actions. You also blame the support for asking questions about the status of our assets and withholding season ticket investment until we get proper answers. You said you'd blame the support if the training ground was sold.

Didn't you read the UoF statement? They were asking for written guarantees over the stadium and training ground. They also made the point - as have many others on a regular basis - that the club specifically exclude Auchenhowie from recent asset discussions. Not sure how you could have missed this...

No, it's on this forum. You posted it - suggesting it was shameful fans weren't renewing because of the board's actions. You also blame the support for asking questions about the status of our assets and withholding season ticket investment until we get proper answers. You said you'd blame the support if the training ground was sold.

Didn't you read the UoF statement? They were asking for written guarantees over the stadium and training ground. They also made the point - as have many others on a regular basis - that the club specifically exclude Auchenhowie from recent asset discussions. Not sure how you could have missed this...

No no, I myself have been asking about the training ground for months on here but only among ourselves. It's questions I want to see the club answer and clearly.

The fans must take a share of the blame, starving the club I much needed revenue is nothing to be proud of. Surely that just common sense.

I've skimmed over it, I will read it properly in work later mate.

If they have mentioned the training ground now then it is a change from previous statements where they left out the training facility.