RANGERS Football Club has today announced a commercial supply deal with the UK’s leading cider and beer business, HEINEKEN, who join our growing portfolio of international partners.

HEINEKEN will become Official Beer and Cider Provider for hospitality facilities at Ibrox Stadium including its flagship Heineken® premium beer, a global brand with a proven football pedigree, through its long term association with the UEFA Champions League.

Chief Executive Graham Wallace commented: “Rangers Football Club is delighted to announce a commercial deal with HEINEKEN, one of the world’s premier brewers, and the latest in our growing portfolio of international partners.

“HEINEKEN, like Rangers, is a massive global brand with a high profile in football given their sponsorship of the UEFA Champions League and this will undoubtedly benefit both parties.

“We are in the process of rebuilding this great club, and developing partnerships with world leading businesses such as HEINEKEN demonstrate the progress we are making. We welcome them and their great brands to Ibrox, and look forward to working with them next season and beyond.”

John Gemmell, Trading Director for Scotland, commented: “We’ll be working closely with the club to help build on hospitality guests’ match day experience, and to ensure that those who chose to enjoy a beer or cider will benefit from great choice and quality. We’ll also bring our knowledge and unrivalled track record in promoting the responsible enjoyment of our brands.”

For more information on HEINEKEN, log on to http://www.heineken.co.uk.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7339-gers-agree-heineken-partnership

Irn Bru is the peoples choice, why is our voice never heard? Story goes i was being breast fed by my mother (i was a nipper btw, for the deviants reading this) and she asked my dad for a wee sip of irn bru. He passed her a glass and some of the golden nectar spilled down her chin on to her chest then into my mouth, been hooked ever since.