... or maybe it takes some time to scan all this and upload it.

It would indeed make interesting reading for any "impartial" or responsible (i.e. UEFA) football authority or even some EU folk.

You've just made my day

All this time to scan all this. . Really? Dear doctor DB .. how old is your scanner? :P

Why do we have to wait 'in the coming weeks' surly if this was big new news they would just put us all out our misery and let the fuel start the fire .

hope its worthwhile but can't help think the drawn out release is a mear tactic to get publicity to there site/boards

Tut, tut, tut.

I agree with a poster on FF who said "it would be better if VB released their evidence daily, preferable early so the Bears over the forums can read it, digest and discuss it. That keeps the Bears interested and builds momentum"

By doing it that way it will have been totally forgotten about by the time the voting takes place for the Fan Board.