Looks like they have managed to get a copy of the full 5 way agreement.

I have said countless times that Green should have "leaked" it the day before signing it, as it would never have withstood the public outburst, even for saying that most at that time were against us and no doubt many would have backed it. It would have made the Rangers fans sit up and take notice of what our enemies were doing to us.

BTW, I dont like the way they are going to do this bit by bit as if it is a serialisation of a book or something. It is not, it is a grotesque piece of legal blackmail, and if indeed they do have it, they should just publish it in full and let us all read it for ourselves. It comes across as self-serving, instead of investigative on behalf of Rangers fans.

... or maybe it takes some time to scan all this and upload it.

It would indeed make interesting reading for any "impartial" or responsible (i.e. UEFA) football authority or even some EU folk.

It's clearly the first article in a fuller exposé but I doubt scanning time is their reason for doing this as series as I assume they have their conclusion already written.

On it's own this is nothing new (in fact the SPL EBT Sanctions clause appears to be missing) but does seem to be a more recent version than currently found online given Dundee are specifically mentioned.

I assume they have other documents and communications which clearly outline the alleged blackmail that went on. Whether or not this will be enough to precipitate other action by more formal bodies remains to be seen.

The 5 way agreement has been in circulation before

It has been cd but on a a no. of sites where it was once promulgated it has now been deleted ie

http://www.scribd.com/deleted/164607084

I think it is good for it to be re-circulated for those who have not had the opportunity to read it in full, or like me need to refresh their memory as to its contents.

Also if there is to be a considerable expose` I would hope it would be set out in chronological order from start to finish - that to me would be the thorough and conscientious way to do so, even if it means a refresh of information which has already been circulated previously.

did charlotte fakes, not publish it?

IIRC it was a draft that gave a good idea of the flavour but not the final document.

If the VB do have this document, I wonder how they came by it and why it was given to them ?

Why do we have to wait 'in the coming weeks' surly if this was big new news they would just put us all out our misery and let the fuel start the fire .

hope its worthwhile but can't help think the drawn out release is a mear tactic to get publicity to there site/boards