Although no fan of VB due to their behaviour, I think it's worth waiting to see if they've got credible info that turns the tables on the SFA, Liewell and Doncaster.

they should have verified it , then let it known they had it.

For god sake man,give credit where it is due.Vanguard Bears lead the way as usual.:rfc:

I don't give two hoots about any 'faction' of Rangers' support. I'm from an age before internet when a Rangers Man was a Rangers Man, and none of this stupid faction nonsense existed. I've no grudge to bear with these guys whatsoever. But credit for what exactly? If they have something to say then say it, instead of this farcical "coming up in the next episode folks we uncover.........". If what they say deserves credit then I will be first in line to hand it out, but I've seen nothing that deserves credit yet.

Nobody "leads the way" from what I am watching.

This may sound wayout and weird but it's a thought that crossed my mind.

I'll post it anyway so it's declared.

I wonder if there is some kind of early electioneering going on for trying to get on any new 'fan board'.

Rangers waived right to prize money

Richard Wilson

Sports writer

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Rangers Football Club plc and Sevco Scotland agreed to waive any claims on Scottish Premier League prize money last summer in order to be granted entry into the Scottish Football League.

In a statement of affairs letter circulated to creditors by liquidators BDO, it was confirmed that the oldco and the newco had to accept the condition to allow Rangers to play in the Irn-Bru Third Division this season.

The club were due £2.1m for their second-place finish in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League in 2011/12. However, last summer, negotiations were held between the Scottish Football Association, the SPL, the SFL, oldco and newco to allow Rangers to take their place in the third division.

The detail of the five-way agreement has never been made public, but after being asked by creditors and shareholders, BDO have confirmed one aspect of it. "The right to this prize money was sold to Newco as part of the business and assets of the Company," BDO said in the circular. "Subsequently, to gain entry into the Football League, both Newco and the Company agreed to waive any rights to this money, which was retained by the SPL."

Yes, I am well aware of that and what BDO said at the time regarding that 'done deal' they were handed - to gain entry into the Football League, Newco and the Company agreed to waive any rights to this money, which was retained by the SPL.

There were many other things happened long before BDO were appointed to handle the liquidation. I think they are looking in to some issues but perhaps none were criminal acts that oldco were victims of right enough.

I wonder if this document is connected/was the same as the Daily Rhebel piece this morning re HMRC and Whyte (see separate thread), though as Chris Graham has said there are more attacks on HMRC to follow then it could be one of them, I guess.