I thinking i pm'd you and posted in this thread and still not got an answer. Turns out I'll probably not make it anyway hope ye have fun

You did indeed post at #59 and PM'd me asking for paypal details etc and I answered with the bank details as we don't have paypal and also a note saying I could get you a salad if you weren't able to eat the Spanish food. I've deleted it now but pretty sure I replied the same day, Tuesday 7th.

Sorry you can't make it now.

You did indeed post at #59 and PM'd me asking for paypal details etc and I answered with the bank details as we don't have paypal and also a note saying I could get you a salad if you weren't able to eat the Spanish food. I've deleted it now but pretty sure I replied the same day, Tuesday 7th.

Sorry you can't make it now.

I apologize . I didn't get your PM back.

And I didn't delete my pm's. ..

Anyways all good. Hope you have a good one. Shame actually I'm owed a pint ;)

A good day for the dinner fund!

10/10/2014 Juancornetto £19.50 Balance £227.61

Bill Payment

GERSNET DINNER BBP

10/10/2014 Charltonman & Another 2x deposits BGC £20.00 Balance £208.11

Counter Credit

We now have 13 + DS so I'm confident enough to ask Cristobal to go ahead with the special licence for the café but we can still squeeze a few more in folks.

BD tells me he is about ready to pay up so that would be 15 inc DS so I've spoken to Cristobal and the cafe is all lined up.

56 days and counting down to the biggest night of the year :drink:

I congratulate you on your

Indefatigability BH.

Perhaps Dave's speech could feature a section on mobile banking payment options in the 21st century?

Some Gersnetters might learn a thing or two [emoji6]