I remember Dave Smith playing in a game at rugby park

we won 2 1 (I think !)

The Russian Premier Kosygin was at the game

we invaded the pitch at the end and somebody whooshed a beerie at his motor

The Morning Star reported crowds sang the red flag..........had to laugh at their cheek

I remember Dave Smith playing in a game at rugby park

we won 2 1 (I think !)

The Russian Premier Kosygin was at the game

we invaded the pitch at the end and somebody whooshed a beerie at his motor

The Morning Star reported crowds sang the red flag..........had to laugh at their cheek

Thanks for your interesting contribution CS. since I am sure you will want to speak to Dave Smith in person I will reserve a place at the dinner for you. Please PM me for payment details.

I am aiming one weekend trip to Ibrox before the years end, if I could swing it for this one v my hometown mob, it would be magic to follow it up with this,

How late can one leave it before confirming? (i promise to be well behaved....well, unless we lose)

Dave Smith is a huge hero. I'll never forget his performance v the Arabs one day (the day he even beat the linesman and joked with him)

I am aiming one weekend trip to Ibrox before the years end, if I could swing it for this one v my hometown mob, it would be magic to follow it up with this,

How late can one leave it before confirming? (i promise to be well behaved....well, unless we lose)

Dave Smith is a huge hero. I'll never forget his performance v the Arabs one day (the day he even beat the linesman and joked with him)

Sorry for delayed reply Steve but right now I am 8000+ miles and 11 hrs behind the UK, even missed the East Fife prediction as I dodged Hurricane Ana.

If you pay a £10 deposit sometime this month I'll refund it up to the end of November which will also be the deadline for full payment.

Hope that helps, PM me for bank details for payment.

Aloha.

Thanks for your interesting contribution CS. since I am sure you will want to speak to Dave Smith in person I will reserve a place at the dinner for you. Please PM me for payment details.

well I can't remember much about the game................but I remember dave played...............we weren't very good that day but I can't remember the details.........the train down to Killie was something else...no corridors on the football special. Most people had bevy

Steve, you need to clear some space in your PM folder so I can send the bank details.