Guest rab1962

The Scottish media outed themselves over the shocking lack of sportsmanship, dignity, and to use liewell's own favourite phrase 'sporting integrity' their deafening silence over cetcs ch/league disgrace was very telling, they the press's lack of moral fibre in not calling this vile club out over this affair has shown them to be the gutless vhermin loving bastards we have always suspected them of being.

The Scottish media outed themselves over the shocking lack of sportsmanship, dignity, and to use liewell's own favourite phrase 'sporting integrity' their deafening silence over cetcs ch/league disgrace was very telling, they the press's lack of moral fibre in not calling this vile club out over this affair has shown them to be the gutless vhermin loving bastards we have always suspected them of being.

Get real. The Poles broke the rules. End of story.

Get real. The Poles broke the rules. End of story.

Absolutely. The rules are the rules.

Had this been us and not them we would be saying the same thing "They broke UEFA's rules. That isn't our fault". Much as though I despise the fact they get another "get out of jail free" card - to suggest it is their lack of sporting integrity that caused it is, frankly, utter nonsense.

Had this been us and not them we would be saying the same thing "They broke UEFA's rules. That isn't our fault". Much as though I despise the fact they get another "get out of jail free" card - to suggest it is their lack of sporting integrity that caused it is, frankly, utter nonsense.

And if Shellik have broken EC rules on state aid let us hope we see the likes of title stripping on the agenda.The rules are rules ye know

no we wouldn't,

we'd have withdrawn from the competition

It's a matter of Sportsmanship

in fairness, I heard an interview where 2 tims actually said Celtic should do just that

And if Shellik have broken EC rules on state aid let us hope we see the likes of title stripping on the agenda.The rules are rules ye know

And pray tell what relevance that has to do with this thread ?

no we wouldn't,

we'd have withdrawn from the competition

It's a matter of Sportsmanship

in fairness, I heard an interview where 2 tims actually said Celtic should do just that

I doubt we would. Are we being honest with ourselves here or trying to point score in the "sporting integrity" stakes. I highly doubt that RFC would have withdrawn from the competition.

I doubt we would. Are we being honest with ourselves here or trying to point score in the "sporting integrity" stakes. I highly doubt that RFC would have withdrawn from the competition.

Like every other club which has benefitted from one of these administration errors, the club would have thanked it's lucky stars with not so much as a backward glance.

Like every other club which has benefitted from one of these administration errors, the club would have thanked it's lucky stars with not so much as a backward glance.

These rules seriously need reviewed. UEFA should ensure that the match referee and its observer attending the fixture are fully aware of any players ineligible or suspended for the fixture and advise the clubs involved before the game takes place.

IMO UEFA rather absolves itself of its responsibilities otherwise. This is not some sort of sunday morning pub league is it?