:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

It may be an alien concept to you:

respectful (adj.) 1580s, "characterized by respect" (implied in respectfully), from respect (n.) + -ful. Meaning "full of outward civility" attested from 1680s. Related: Respectfulness.

You do wonder whether the ignore option has any impact when such as above is going on behind the screen without any apparent action being taken.

Guest Blue Chopsticks

Excellent piece of writing Frankie, as are many of the contribution on this thread as well as the pre match build up articles I've had the pleasure of reading over the years as a lurker.

To me I think what is abundantly obvious regardless of which side of the fence anyone sits on, is that we all want the best for Rangers. I'm sure we're all very tired of watching our great institution being turned into a freakish circus show rolling out all sorts of weird and wonderful creatures of many faces and silver tongues.

For me personally, I think some of us are in control of our emotions and some of us are controlled by our emotions.

Since we don't know the terms of the tv contract, it makes it hard for the club to make an argument that the SPFL in their acquiescence to the tv companies are destroying fan participation to our detriment financially.

It shouldn't necessarily be in the public domain, but all clubs should always know the terms of the TV contract they're singed up to.

It may be an alien concept to you:

respectful (adj.) 1580s, "characterized by respect" (implied in respectfully), from respect (n.) + -ful. Meaning "full of outward civility" attested from 1680s. Related: Respectfulness.

You do wonder whether the ignore option has any impact when such as above is going on behind the screen without any apparent action being taken.

What about adding to the debate constructively as you so often do dB (same goes for others!) ?

What about adding to the debate constructively as you so often do dB (same goes for others!) ?

As I said, we have debated what I quoted a few times and it springs up every now and then. Right now I look after the Germany vs Scotland game though, i.e. inform the German commentator what our status quo was and is. For if they take what filters through from the official British "sources", they still end up with the Euro 170m debt, relegation, new club, and Protestant vs Catholic garbage. We've had rather constructive correspondence with most German papers, Eurosport et al, now it is this private TV company. And as we have informed them (with links et al), they are obliged to take it into account. If they don't, well there is the German Presserat (Press Council) who takes a dim view on journalists who report rubbish and lies despite knowing the "truth".

As I said, we have debated what I quoted a few times and it springs up every now and then. Right now I look after the Germany vs Scotland game though, i.e. inform the German commentator what our status quo was and is. For if they take what filters through from the official British "sources", they still end up with the Euro 170m debt, relegation, new club, and Protestant vs Catholic garbage. We've had rather constructive correspondence with most German papers, Eurosport et al, now it is this private TV company. And as we have informed them (with links et al), they are obliged to take it into account. If they don't, well there is the German Presserat (Press Council) who takes a dim view on journalists who report rubbish and lies despite knowing the "truth".

I wish the British Press had such standards dB.