RST statement regarding the new 'Open Offer' of shares

I don't want to finance Sid Sneer and the other Snouts any more than i have too. Game by game. a Snout burger and a pigs trotter for me and the nephew is all atm, I wont be buying any more share as a minor protest in the big scheme of things. I'm trying to reconcile the RST thinking here, but have come to the decision that they know more than me what's going on. Us rank and file bears can only make our minds up on the available information at present.

It must have been a difficult decision for the RST, but although there is a higher degree of risk attached than one would have wanted, I think they are right to proceed.

People keep saying that we have to buy this regime out - well the RST is putting its money where its mouth is.

The RST wants a fan-owned Rangers and so do I. I expect a few twists and turns on the road to winning what will be a very worthwhile prize.

I disagree. Cheap shares.

They are only cheap if the price goes up..... the way the Club is being run they will end up being very expensive shares, not dissimilar to those invested in the original Rangers flotation.... which ended in them being worthless.

They are only cheap if the price goes up..... the way the Club is being run they will end up being very expensive shares, not dissimilar to those invested in the original Rangers flotation.... which ended in them being worthless.

True. but they aren't planning on selling.

The rst have a goal of fan ownership they kind of have to take up these options really.

True. but they aren't planning on selling.

The rst have a goal of fan ownership they kind of have to take up these options really.

I'm not having a go at the RST, not at all. In this situation they were stuck between a rock and a hard place.

But if they have a genuine desire for fan ownership (they do) then they really had no option but to ensure their shareholding isn't diluted by not participating in the offering.

Them not planning on selling has little to do with whether the shares end up being cheap or expensive, especially if the club enters another insolvency event....

I'm not having a go at the RST, not at all. In this situation they were stuck between a rock and a hard place.

But if they have a genuine desire for fan ownership (they do) then they really had no option but to ensure their shareholding isn't diluted by not participating in the offering.

Them not planning on selling has little to do with whether the shares end up being cheap or expensive, especially if the club enters another insolvency event....

Very true craig.

Quite right, Christine, I was at a funeral yesterday and not totally focused. Forgot to multiply by 0.30185.

Make that £33,677.76.

Agreed? and have you got the money?

We wouldn't be able to take up the entitlement if we didn't so the answer is yes.

We wouldn't be able to take up the entitlement if we didn't so the answer is yes.

Thanks for answering, it wasn't clear from the statement whether or not you had the cash to take up your FULL entitlement.

Do you now feel able to say how many monthly contributors you have and/or how much you are raising monthly?