what is it you want him to say?

Nothing, as I don't think his offer was as strong as is being reported in the statements from SoS and UoF. If those making the bids don't have anything to say on their failure, the fan groups are pissing in the wind if they think they will have any great effect.

Nothing, as I don't think his offer was as strong as is being reported in the statements from SoS and UoF. If those making the bids don't have anything to say on their failure, the fan groups are passing in the wind if they think they will have any great effect.

wouldn't have had to be very strong. you can be sure it was the better offer though. he bid last at wallaces request and it's rejection was followed by nash resigning.

wouldn't have had to be very strong. you can be sure it was the better offer though. he bid last at wallaces request and it's rejection was followed by nash resigning.

If true, and if he was serious about bidding, why has there not been a challenge to the decision of the board? Was it merely last minute desperation from King, made in the hope of gaining some more time?

If true, and if he was serious about bidding, why has there not been a challenge to the decision of the board? Was it merely last minute desperation from King, made in the hope of gaining some more time?

because ashley may be litigious and he may not have proof perhaps.

What does Kennedy's bid and meek acceptance of it's failure have to do with Ashley and litigation? The board turned down his offer.

I just laughed when Kennedy put in an offer of a loan. We'd heard nothing fromhim for over 2 years then all of a sudden he's back. Another who should have been buying shares over theses past two years if he genuinely wanted to influence things

I don't think i have ever come across anyone so argumentative or obnoxious in my life. Couldn't bully your way through RM so decide to come on here and spew your shite.

Hit the ignore function if you don't wish to see what I post. If you choose not to do so, try not to whine like a wee bitch when my remarks upset you.

any fan who hands their money to rangers now is doing more long term harm than good.

It could be argued that not giving the club money leads to more Ashley loans and therefore more Ashley control and Ashley having security over more of our assets, and therefore doing more long term harm than good.