Half-season tickets on sale

Email from RFC:

Some of the best seats and views in the stadium are available now to purchase as a half season ticket for the remainder of this season and giving you first option for future seasons.

Prices start from £125 for Adults and £25 for Juniors. You can also now pay for your season ticket by credit or debit card by visiting rangers.co.uk (click here) telephone 0871 702 1972 or visiting the Ticket Centre.

Valid from Rangers v Dumbarton on 3 January 2014. Booking fees apply. Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras. Half Season Ticket does not include Founder Membership. Discounted Membership available to half season ticket holders - Adults £12.50, Juniors £7.50 + P&P.

Furthermore ...

Credit Card Payment Now Available

THE Club is pleased to advise supporters that the ability to pay for a season ticket by credit or debit card is now available.

Supporters can purchase a half season ticket using these payment methods either here, by telephone 0871 702 1972 or from the Ticket Centre.

In April this year the Club advised that it was unable to offer Credit or Debit Card facilities for season ticket sales due to circumstances outwith Rangers control.

We recognise that this was a huge inconvenience for fans and has made it difficult to purchase a season ticket for the 14/15 campaign. We are therefore pleased to now offer this payment method for half season tickets

RFC

Genuinely tempted though I'll probably refuse. I sat exactly two rows in front of where my ST was against Raith Rovers and I missed the cracking view, and getting in and out quickly. Sitting in Copland Rear behind the goals a few rows up from the front always felt as though I was in the thick of the action.