I wonder if this guy is Somer's role model for Chairman-fan relations?

Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston has reportedly been involved in an angry exchange with a supporter of the club he allegedly called "a retard".

Oyston is alleged to have made the remark as part of a series of abusive messages between himself and the fan.

Blackpool were not available for comment on whether Oyston sent the messages, which have been widely reported over the last 24 hours.

The Football Association has said it is aware of the row.

Oyston, a member of the Football League Board, is also alleged to have told the supporter to "enjoy the rest of your special needs day out"."

It's not a tent, it's a gazebo, don't you know, much classier!

Here was me thinking a horse called Ibrox from Charles Green's dog & pony show had dropped off a cart complete with camper tent.

Maybe they've got plans to get extra income from renting out the Ibrox pitch as a campsite?

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

Shareholder: In 120 day review, "onerous contracts" mentioned. How many are there? Who signed them? Name main beneficiaries? #rangersagm

That was our own govan derriere!

Ah well one shambles over with I suppose we sally on till the next one it'll be just around the corner.....:(

Re discussion of whether the "day is done". Evidence for an affirmative = 88.93% support for re-election of James Easdale.

Backed by hedge funds and GreenCo private investors all out to make a quick buck.

They are merely protecting their onerous contracts and the paper profit from their penny shares.

If they only care about one thing, then we either buy them out, or starve them out. This is far from over.

That was our own govan derriere!

Ah well one shambles over with I suppose we sally on till the next one it'll be just around the corner.....:(

Well asked, govanderriere.....I think I missed the answer....