Most of them on Twitter don't actually like the Board, but they hate the UoF with real passion.

The divisionary tactics work well but I think the vast majority aren't in that camp where the naked hatred resides.

That is a small but loud group, we would do well to ignore them.

The middle of the road fans who are not of the UoF/SoS nor what could be termed their 'loud opposition' looked at the situation back in the summer and the ST renewal numbers showed how they viewed the actual situation at the club, rather than fan politics.

Edited by buster.

The divisionary tactics work well but I think the vast majority aren't in that camp where the naked hatred resides.

That is a small but loud group, we would do well to ignore them.

The middle of the road fans who are not of the UoF/SoS nor what could be termed their 'loud opposition' looked at the situation back in the summer and the ST renewal numbers showed how they viewed the actual situation at the club, rather than fan politics.

That MOR group will be the difference between the Sp*vs making a reasonable return on their investment or not.

I don't think they are as gullible as the Board seem to think any more.

at some stage we do have to admit boycotting games achieves nothing. That's boycotting mind not to be confused with customers choosing to not spend their hard earned going to games.

the best boycotting can hope to achieve is administration and a 50/50 shot at the very best of then picking up the pieces, far more likely the same incumbents would get in there again. A huge gamble. Fail to see any other gain for the club bit like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Just my opinion.

at some stage we do have to admit boycotting games achieves nothing. That's boycotting mind not to be confused with customers choosing to not spend their hard earned going to games.

the best boycotting can hope to achieve is administration and a 50/50 shot at the very best of then picking up the pieces, far more likely the same incumbents would get in there again. A huge gamble. Fail to see any other gain for the club bit like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Just my opinion.

There is no good option left for what is RIFC/TRFC

Status quo is soulless austere mediocrity of Sports Direct FC leading to no-where or a slow death.

I'd rather see a New Rangers built on a secure base and build from there in an honest and ambitious way. We'd eventually pass what is RIFC on their way down.

Edited by buster.

Just back home after the agm. What a setup for the meeting. We have a chairman who is an utter buffoon who seems to think the whole sorry mess is a laugh. We have a few fans who actually applaud Sandy Easdale, another cretin who thinks appointing a club chaplain is the way forward! I despair.