Thanks to Frankie for the updates , how he managed to type is beyond me , I was up with Govanderriere and Forlanssister at the disabled section and it was freezing .

Comical Ali aka Somers was an absolute disgrace today , surely his time disgracing the office of the Chairman of our great club , ( once great club ) must now be over , as for the rest just beyond parody , bomber brown going on again about Ticketus , wee heads up , if you have proof come out with it , this boy who cried wolf stuff is tedious , Paul Murray calling Somers disingenuous , ie a liar was quite amusing as was thbrothers grimm being called stooges and rats .

Spoke with PM after and asked about Ashley and SFA approval , tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day , his group are far fromout of thius and have also been in touch with the SFA re Ashley and the undertaking he has promised or rather signed.

Also asked about Lloyds and Donald Muir and he said they are the only 2 who have not been really named as of yet in the investigation into our take over/sale ,told me Donal Muir received £1 million for getting the deal done , which when I told forlanssister this , he also told me that that was why Muir probably voluntarily liquidated his company straight after the sale so as not to have to produce accounts.

All in all yet another shameful day by those in power , quite what Derek LLambias thought god only knows

Thanks to Frankie for the updates , how he managed to type is beyond me , I was up with Govanderriere and Forlanssister at the disabled section and it was freezing .

Comical Ali aka Somers was an absolute disgrace today , surely his time disgracing the office of the Chairman of our great club , ( once great club ) must now be over , as for the rest just beyond parody , bomber brown going on again about Ticketus , wee heads up , if you have proof come out with it , this boy who cried wolf stuff is tedious , Paul Murray calling Somers disingenuous , ie a liar was quite amusing as was thbrothers grimm being called stooges and rats .

Spoke with PM after and asked about Ashley and SFA approval , tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day , his group are far fromout of thius and have also been in touch with the SFA re Ashley and the undertaking he has promised or rather signed.

Also asked about Lloyds and Donald Muir and he said they are the only 2 who have not been really named as of yet in the investigation into our take over/sale ,told me Donal Muir received £1 million for getting the deal done , which when I told forlanssister this , he also told me that that was why Muir probably voluntarily liquidated his company straight after the sale so as not to have to produce accounts.

All in all yet another shameful day by those in power , quite what Derek LLambias thought god only knows

Llambias is very much part of it although may have been surprised at the level of hostility.

Although, given the style Somers adopted, it almost seemed as he wanted to incite bad feeling. It was that or he has the awareness of a dead badger with one leg.

You may not like SD and I dare say that customer service isn't their strong point, but they meet the market's desire for dirt cheap sportswear.

There are plenty of companies who didn't listen to their customers and paid the price. Try Blackberry as an example.

I put my support (and money) behind RangersFirst and the RST. You may think that is futile and that's your prerogative, but I prefer it to defeatism.

Whether I believe it to be futile is neither here nor there, you are doing what you think is best, but the only fighting going on is the endless squabbles that they have with each other.

Llambias is very much part of it although may have been surprised at the level of hostility.

Although, given the style Somers adopted, it almost seemed as he wanted to incite bad feeling. It was that or he has the awareness of a dead badger with one leg.

I wish I was a more confident public speaker, because I would have followed up on the question from the guy who asked about the beneficiaries of the onerous contracts. That's the key to everything, IMO.

Llambias should have expected a hell of a lot of hostility given that he's clearly a representative MASH - a definite onerous beneficiary.

The Easdales should have expected a huge amount of hostility (probably did) as they represent BPH and MH who everybody very strongly suspects are also beneficiaries.

There's also the association between CG (the architect of onerousness, and suspected BPH / MH shareholder) and Llambias when they did their cosy chat with the fans, which further damns all the above.

I wish I had the ability to have spelled it out like that, because when it is the situation is utterly indefensible. There is no way they can expect us to ever trust them. (Well, there's one extremely unlikely way, and that's for Ashley to invest such a colossal fortune that all previous misdemeanours are forgotten about.)