The Easdales, is there a way back for them

They've fronted for charlatans, but city wide boys would have won without them

They've bought shares and given interest free loans I know that makes them sound like Ashley, but as far as I can see they've not taken a penny from the club.

Can they be accommodated in our future ?

Have a look at the DR story about him "brokering" the deal between the Park consortium and our club,

Then ask yourself why ....

(1) A non PLC Director appears to be calling the shots at our club ?

(2) If you were clearly calling those shots outwith your alleged remit - would you be stupid enough to give an interview to a national newspaper confirming same ?

P lease watch what you are saying in this thread as it could have repercutions for yourself and the site. As far as I am concerned then as soon as we have an honest board then there has to be a total inquiery of what exactly went on. If it is proven that the Easdales did act for the best interest of the club then they should get what they deserve. If it is proven they did not act in the best interest of the club then they should also get what they deserve.

Their 6 percent of shares will be very handy in the near future.

They have welcomed the new consortium with open arms, as if this was their end game all along.

Keep them on board till the time comes that they are needed no more, then through them back in the gutter.