Today's transfer rumours

I think that's it for us, i was hoping for young gow and brown but don't look like that's going to happen.

The strange thing Buba is that at the last window Rangers said there would be no more action, and they have not yet done that.

4th bid for gow rejected however if rangers up the bid to 200K then falkirk will let him go tonight.

sky sports news.

200k isn't much - surely we should now look to bid that amount.

Also shows Hughes was trying to screw us for more cash - tosser

Brown or a striker (aside from Gow) would have been nice - oh well, not too dissappointed overall....

Weir and Ehiogu strengthen the defence, Thomson is an excellent addition in midfield and Webster if he is fit will be a nice addition too.

Brown or a striker (aside from Gow) would have been nice - oh well, not too dissappointed overall....

Weir and Ehiogu strengthen the defence, Thomson is an excellent addition in midfield and Webster if he is fit will be a nice addition too.

Still 7 minutes. Eternal optimist.;)

We cant complain about Webster, Ehiogu, Weir and Thompson. I think we'd have all taken that 4 weeks ago.

Im dissapointed about not getting McCulloch. Brown would have been nice aswell to top it off.

Im not bothered by Hartley. I think he would have been good for us but nothing spectacular.