do you have a solution then? What's your opinion on what should happen? Or are just here to insult people you don't like?

Even if the RST has backed the wrong people before, I think we all have at some point no? Stop hammering people for past mistakes and focus on the fact that our stadium, our beautiful historic stadium is under threat here.

I don't know Chris Graham personally, so my comment was made because I didn't like what he had to say, not who he is. He was the one 'hammering' people for moaning on the internet while the RST were having their campaign.

My solution is what it always has been. Stop giving them money. It's not clever or sophisticated and I don't have the media savvy to make it sound like an appealing route for the masses to take. It most certainly isn't pleasant, but neither is getting tortured day after day and then handed the invoice.

Our merchandising deal.

7.6million spent by fans in 1 year on merchandise.

Rangers FC received just 590,000.

Sports Direct kept 7 million.

How much is required to keep us going until the end of the season? 6.5million?

Mike Ashley is loaning us our own money, he is securing these loans (which he knows we can't pay back) against assets.

I have had enough of this.

DIRECT action is required - if storming the main doors to reclaim our club is what it takes, then so be it !!!

Our merchandising deal.

7.6million spent by fans in 1 year on merchandise.

Rangers FC received just 590,000.

Sports Direct kept 7 million.

How much is required to keep us going until the end of the season? 6.5million?

Mike Ashley is loaning us our own money, he is securing these loans (which he knows we can't pay back) against assets.

I have had enough of this.

DIRECT action is required - if storming the main doors to reclaim our club is what it takes, then so be it !!!

Out of curiosity, did Rangers FC receive the 590k or did Rangers Retail receive that?

do you have a solution then? What's your opinion on what should happen? Or are just here to insult people you don't like?

Even if the RST has backed the wrong people before, I think we all have at some point no? Stop hammering people for past mistakes and focus on the fact that our stadium, our beautiful historic stadium is under threat here.

Who are these wrong people that you are referring to?

i remember hearing at some conference all large companies who run their own distribution hubs run the risk of being crippled if their trucks cant move for even a short to medium term time. could be terrorist causes,natural disaster,protests etc

a big worry for shareholders who have a large network to service when even a day or two of disruption can run into millions in costs and lost revenue