Mike Ashley - he's a billionaire, don't you know?

He needs us to get into the CL, don't you know?

Suddenly, and not particularly surprisingly, it has all gone pear-shaped - again.

Of course we can stand and stare, or we can support those fan groups who actually speak out against this board - the RST and the UOF.

We all have a choice to make.

they will only go when the good guys have 51% and that involves buying shares.........

How much do you think Ashley will make out of having Ibrox, not to mention any other deals that he has 'negotiated'? Will it be piddling enough to put him off buying the required shares in order to keep things under control?

What I do not get is how Ashley wants to proceed here. The SFA has him over the table with double club interest, which they will proof to him as it is a SFA in-house thing to decide, IIRC?! If he waltzes on, what will they do? I take it they can't do much against him, but I assume they have enough leeway to harm the club regarding license and all? For if the "club" agrees to this, they go against known SFA rules. No matter how you turn this, the board does not act in the best interest of club and company.

Unlesss, for some reason, Ashley is sure he can get away with this.

On another note, when has Ibrox and Auchenhowie became available as a security?

Chris Graham has the condescending prick routine down to a fine art. The RST have helped to fund the regime through purchasing shares. People in glass houses.

Many in our support live in glass houses and some among those who shout the loudest were Green's biggest fans and financial backers.

Yet conveniently forgotten and never mentioned. Strange, not.

The constant push by the RST for fans to buy shares is telling me that we don't have the required 51% for an EGM to be called.

Edit: of which I will also be joining myself tonight.

Edited by JTP

The constant push by the RST for fans to buy shares is telling me that we don't have the required 51% for an EGM to be called.

Edit: of which I will also be joining myself tonight.

More like every % may count, I'd say.

@MattLindsayHT 1m1 minute ago

Rangers chairman David Somers told shareholders at the AGM that the Brian Kennedy loan was rejected because he wanted security over Ibrox.

From FF

schmohawk

1st Team Regular

Ashley wouldn't own Ibrox even if we did default on a mythical loan from him.

We default then Ibrox would be sold off to pay the debt to Ashley.

This is bullying tactics and is being used to force Dave king and 3tb's hand.

He is a ruthless bastard who is standing on our neck while we are down....anyone backing this guy or buying anything from him needs there head read.