Many in our support live in glass houses and some among those who shout the loudest were Green's biggest fans and financial backers.

Yet conveniently forgotten and never mentioned. Strange, not.

Any time that I have mentioned it, I got rebuked by admin for doing so. I don't see the connection between that and what you quoted. You're not saying that if I pick holes in one side, that I'm automatically with the other side, are you?

Sons of Struth @SonsofStruth · 30m30 minutes ago

Why Imran Ahmed going in to WH Irelands London office yesterday at lunchtime?

No doubt having a word with his 'buddy' Paul Shackleton.

'The Fluid Process' of various stages continues, it was inevitable that the main assets would come under threat or have came under threat since that fateful day in May 2011 when Sir Duped signed it all over to Craig Whyte. The only doubt was timing unless someone came in with 'funny money' or the support acted as one in a considered and intelligent way.

We await developments.

Edited by buster.

Any time that I have mentioned it, I got rebuked by admin for doing so. I don't see the connection between that and what you quoted. You're not saying that if I pick holes in one side, that I'm automatically with the other side, are you?

I am sick of this petty squabbling and personal battles.

It is time for us to stick together and stop harking back to the past!

Chris Graham has the condescending prick routine down to a fine art. The RST have helped to fund the regime through purchasing shares. People in glass houses.

do you have a solution then? What's your opinion on what should happen? Or are just here to insult people you don't like?

Even if the RST has backed the wrong people before, I think we all have at some point no? Stop hammering people for past mistakes and focus on the fact that our stadium, our beautiful historic stadium is under threat here.