Users of the default 'Gersnet Home' forum Style

Done and I can see the difference already.

Well done and cheers.

Waw yes my pages come up when I just think about clicking.:D

Obviously just kidding, the pages do open now far quicker especially the start-up page in my view.

I would like to thank Zappa and Blueflag for putting in many hours the last few weeks optimalizing the site. I must not forget Frankie of course, without these guy's technical skills the site would not be what it is.

i did it before instructions for the technically challenged were provided.

I am glad I had no clue what he was talking about.:thup:

Thanfully I know if you clear all the cookies that the site can't remember you.

Edited by pete

I assume that if using an iPad just ignore whatever it was that was said earlier?

Unless your browser (probably Safari or Chrome for iOS) is using the forum's 'Default Mobile Style' which hasn't been optimized or you're using Tapatalk, then no, you should still clear your Cache to get the benefit of the optimizations.

If you see the following icons (see below) at the top right of the screen on your iPad (or other mobile device, including Android devices), then your browser is using the Default Mobile Style for the forum and you can ignore this thread for the moment.

login.pnggridmenu.pngsearch.png

Years of knowing how to clear your browsing history pays off in times like these! lol

If you're using Chrome, click on the 3 horizontal bars in the top right (under the red X), click on history > clear browsing history, and make sure 'cached images and files' is ticked. Been so long since I used other browsers I cant remember how to find it in them.

EDIT : untick the other stuff if you dont want to have to re-input passwords, etc.

Thanks so much. I think my computer will run faster now!