how can we ignore the individuals when one of them may well be sitting infront of a man she defamed in a few weeks asking him to help her constituents with issues.

That's a matter for the Chair and since he invited her to attend one would have to conclude that he does not see it as an issue.

I don't understand how you can reach that conclusion.

Three people were at the meeting and another three are out of Scotland, including the Secretary Gary Gillan, so wouldn't have been able to attend at short notice.

That leaves five: Christine Murdoch the Vice Chair, Billy Patterson, Zia Islam, Alan Fraser and William Gillan.

Billy has already stated that he was not aweare of the meeting.

I'm going to ask the others.

If the rest of the board were invited, FS would have been.

That's a matter for the Chair and since he invited her to attend one would have to conclude that he does not see it as an issue.

let's hope that mistake is not the end of the rfb in a little over 4 weeks.

if they have even a modecum of sense they will employ some damage limitation in that departement.

Furthermore this used to be a forum which raised itself above such unedifying conduct. Sadly that is not the case now.

D'Art,

You might not be browsing Gersnet often enough to see or note our reasonably frequent warnings & reminders, but I do think you visit often enough to appreciate that this is a well run and well moderated forum.

Criticisms of the way Gersnet is being run are disappointing, especially when we do try our best to run a tight ship, but we'll always listen to valid criticism, so if you or anyone else have specific complaints you know that Frankie, myself and the rest of the admin & mod team are easy to contact in person to discuss any issues privately. We will always try to resolve any situations which have gotten out of hand, but been missed or slipped under the radar.

We don't tolerate forum members being abusive or insulting to other forum members.

We ask everyone here to be as respectful to each other as possible and debate/discuss matters sensibly even during times of disagreement.

We ask forum members not to bad mouth other Bears (outwith Gersnet) with unjustified, OTT criticism and abuse like we see well known fans like Mark Dingwall, Chris Graham, Craig Houston and others getting hit with repeatedly on other forums and/or social media.

We also ask our forum members not to bad mouth or post abusive comments about other Gers forums, Gers sites or Gers fan groups.

We ask Gersnet members not to post abusive comments about Rangers players, ex-players, Club staff & ex-Club staff.

These are all things we quite frequently post reminders of as/when it's deemed necessary.

What we can't guarantee is that we're on here 24/7 constantly moderating the threads and posts, but we do try our best to maintain high standards and that's something which I think most of the Gersnet forum members appreciate about this place.

If the rest of the board were invited, FS would have been.

I agree with that statement, although it's not axiomatic, it is highly likely.

However, what you said was "If FS wasn't invited then that's proof the rest of the board were not invited. "

That most certainly is not axiomatic and it is not correct either because CM says she was invited but could not attend.

D'Art,

You might not be browsing Gersnet often enough to see or note our reasonably frequent warnings & reminders, but I do think you visit often enough to appreciate that this is a well run and well moderated forum.

Criticisms of the way Gersnet is being run are disappointing, especially when we do try our best to run a tight ship, but we'll always listen to valid criticism, so if you or anyone else have specific complaints you know that Frankie, myself and the rest of the admin & mod team are easy to contact in person to discuss any issues privately. We will always try to resolve any situations which have gotten out of hand, but been missed or slipped under the radar.

We don't tolerate forum members being abusive or insulting to other forum members.

We ask everyone here to be as respectful to each other as possible and debate/discuss matters sensibly even during times of disagreement.

We ask forum members not to bad mouth other Bears (outwith Gersnet) with unjustified, OTT criticism and abuse like we see well known fans like Mark Dingwall, Chris Graham, Craig Houston and others getting hit with repeatedly on other forums and/or social media.

We also ask our forum members not to bad mouth or post abusive comments about other Gers forums, Gers sites or Gers fan groups.

We ask Gersnet members not to post abusive comments about Rangers players, ex-players, Club staff & ex-Club staff.

These are all things we quite frequently post reminders of as/when it's deemed necessary.

What we can't guarantee is that we're on here 24/7 constantly moderating the threads and posts, but we do try our best to maintain high standards and that's something which I think most of the Gersnet forum members appreciate about this place.

I do - its just disappointing that they are ignored hence why the warnings you refer to are, as you say, frequent.

But there was another issue underlying all this which has been cleared up via PM

Suggesting people are morons is perhaps the only post that I can see is troubling but not the worst I've read on here or any other forum. The other criticisms are valid mate.

I think FS' position is stronger through this if indeed it can be shown the three RFB members deliberately kept the meeting a secret. I'd like to know if the two other office bearers knew of the meeting. If the secretary and VC were unaware then their positions are being undermined as the chairman should have gone straight to both of them for their thoughts.

i didn't suggest they were morons. i only said it would be one possible reason for going to this meeting and puting your name to the propeganda.

if they genuienly thought this was a good idea then their is something far wrong with their though process for sure.

FWIW i think its far more likely they are famestruck and out their depth. not sure i would be any better.

Edited by the gunslinger

I agree with that statement, although it's not axiomatic, it is highly likely.

However, what you said was "If FS wasn't invited then that's proof the rest of the board were not invited. "

That most certainly is not axiomatic and it is not correct either because CM says she was invited but could not attend.

I'm not saying nobody else was invited. I'm saying that FS not being invited is proof the remaining members were not all invited.