That is what they are after, but then it leaves a vulnerable section of the support with no voice.

The "away fans" have no voice and whatever you think about my removal, the Club chose not to replace me by co-option or election.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

The "away fans" have no voice and whatever you thjink about my removal, the Club chose not to replace me by co-option or election.

I was you I would put it in the past and get on with life.

The Board and supporters are not our Rangers.

ok...are the 3 invited pro board running dogs there to plaster over the cracks ? Those on here who've been to RFB meetings must know who these people are

Tell us

FS is not in aposition to comment on his colleagues.

Tom Clements has a seat in Club Europe and made it his business pre the first meeting to let everyone who would listen know that it cost him £126-£150 per game to see the team play. I disliked the way he constantly interrupted folk (especially Alison) at the first meeting and would not have voted for him as Chair. It's my feeling that he is someone who will represent the interests of his constituency very well but that generally he is not someone who would want to be seen by the Club as rocking the boat.

Alison Clark-Dick is a highly intelligent young lady with a history of campaigning and she is certainly not afraid to speak her mind or raise issues that need to be raised. That said IMO she is immature and prone to make statements first and think about their impact later. (And, YES, even mature people do that sometimes!)

William Findlay is a very pleasant young man who represents the Under-18's but stated on his CV has no history of involvement with any committees, football clubs or community groups. He didn't speak at all at the first meeting. It's my opinion that whilst he may well mature into a confident person, he is out of his depth at the moment and I cannot see the value in his attendance at the meeting concerned.

I was you I would put it in the past and get on with life.

The Board and supporters are not our Rangers.

I take your first point, I was just drawing a comparison with what you said. It would have beeen the same comparison if it had been someone else who had already been removed.

I don't underdstand your second point.

Trying to take a step back and look at the last few days......

1. RFB board pass by majority a 'Vote of No Confidence' in the RIFC board (this appears to spark the RIFC board into communication).

2. Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears as though RIFC quickly look for a meeting with RFB under the condition that one or more of the members don't attend due to Rangers Board Members not trusting the individual(s).

(Why not put it back 24 hours and have more members attend)

3. The notes from the meeting seem to repeat and produce more holes regards the RIFC position and on the whole are unsatisfactory answers that don't even begin to address the issue of 'No Confidence'.

4. Forlan: Stick in there and don't let them provoke you into leaving at an important juncture.

5. Rather than division and squabbling that will get us no-where, let's push for transparency whilst RIFC are on the backfoot.

Saying it was majority vote, implies there were votes against; my understanding is that it was a unanimous vote of the majority of the Board who voted. There's an important difference which I'm sure you wouldn't want to fudge.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

FS is not in aposition to comment on his colleagues.

Tom Clements has a seat in Club Europe and made it his business pre the first meeting to let everyone who would listen know that it cost him £126-£150 per game to see the team play. I disliked the way he constantly interrupted folk (especially Alison) at the first meeting and would not have voted for him as Chair. It's my feeling that he is someone who will represent the interests of his constituency very well but that generally he is not someone who would want to be seen by the Club as rocking the boat.

Alison Clark-Dick is a highly intelligent young lady with a history of campaigning and she is certainly not afraid to speak her mind or raise issues that need to be raised. That said IMO she is immature and prone to make statements first and think about their impact later. (And, YES, even mature people do that sometimes!)

William Findlay is a very pleasant young man who represents the Under-18's but stated on his CV has no history of involvement with any committees, football clubs or community groups. He didn't speak at all at the first meeting. It's my opinion that whilst he may well mature into a confident person, he is out of his depth at the moment and I cannot see the value in his attendance at the meeting concerned.

I had a wee look at the CV's earlier today. Some IMO on paper were excellent others I'm afraid very very poor, it make me wonder what those who did not get selected to stand were like.

I take your first point, I was just drawing a comparison with what you said. It would have beeen the same comparison if it had been someone else who had already been removed.

I don't underdstand your second point.

The second point is, to me the present regime are not doing what is the best for Rangers. However bad the Board or Owners were in the past, they tried there best for the Club.

It seems that the minutes issued are just a propaganda statement by the directors and that the RFB members attending were used.

Why do I have the impression that the minutes were written before the meeting even took place?

Sound familiar?

The decision about the ticket allocation for today's game was made before the reps got to the meeting and the RFB was used to legitimise it.

The second point is, to me the present regime are not doing what is the best for Rangers. However bad the Board or Owners were in the past, they tried there best for the Club.

No argument with you on that; some of those long gone will be turning in their graves and indeed some still with us willl be equally horified.

That is a strange way of looking at this.

OK. The alternative is to suppose that the Club Board do not trust any of the RFB other than those who were invited to attend the meeting?

But we don't know that's how it went down. The Chair may have been asked to select two people to accompany him.