OK. The alternative is to suppose that the Club Board do not trust any of the RFB other than those who were invited to attend the meeting?

But we don't know that's how it went down. The Chair may have been asked to select two people to accompany him.

I think what clearly happened is MA sent his two lackeys to meet three like minded people that would be happy to swallow his propaganda.

It's hard to believe that none of the 3 realised how sfupid it was to attend this meeting.

Shakes your faith in the quality of people we have on the board.

Unless they were lured there under false pretenses but if that was the case they would be refusing to endorse the minutes.

I will take bh word for it they aren't morons but the evidence suggests otherwise. Not for the first time in one of their cases.

Or of course they may well be forming a sub committee that Brutus would be proud off. Evidence for that as well.

So is all the criticism nonsense or only some of it? Is some of the criticism justified?

Why is there not even the most basic questions about the security given to Ashley not being asked?

Both you and STB have claimed there has been nonsense posted without justifying it. Ignorance and assumption? (It could be claimed that saying that without justifying it or clarifying who specifically you are referring to is being intolerant). So do you have more information than we do?

Bluedell

I should not need to "justify" to you, as a moderator, posts which clearly go way beyond any justifiable criticism of process and into the terrority of character assassination of fellow Rangers supporters in the absence of supporting evidence.

Edited by D'Artagnan

Bluedell

I should not need to "justify" to you' date=' as a moderator, posts which clearly go way beyond any justifiable criticism of process and into the terrority of character assassination of fellow Rangers supporters in the absence of supporting evidence.[/quote']

im not sure what me being a moderator has to do with anything. You're correct that you don't need to justify anything to me but I still don't have a clue as to what posts you're referring to, and whether my posts fall into that category.

Certainly one of the attendees is well versed about character assassination of fellow Rangers supporters.

im not sure what me being a moderator has to do with anything. You're correct that you don't need to justify anything to me but I still don't have a clue as to what posts you're referring to, and whether my posts fall into that category.

Certainly one of the attendees is well versed about character assassination of fellow Rangers supporters.

And you dont see the potential of some of this either ?

Tell you what - never mind

And you dont see the potential of some of this either ?

Tell you what - never mind

Some of what? Sorry, but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

If you've got an issue with specific posts and wish to report them then press the black triangle. If you wish to debate specific posts then it's obviously better to let us know which you are referring to, but making general points and refusing to answer any questions on it when asked isn't that helpful. Anyway, if you don't wish to make further comment then fair enough.

Do you react the same on RM or VB when all sorts of spurious allegations are being flung about towards fellow bears? I don't recall you ever stepping up or showing reason. Seems to me you have a one way street on bears being criticised or worse. Not the first time you've done this either,

Really ?

Perhaps you should check a little harder then SB - go and have a search on RM for the thread I started re the unacceptable abuse of Mark DIngwall. When you find it you can tender your apology at your leisure.

Or have a litte listen in the Rangerschat archives where I raised the issues of criticism of bears who are not present and thus unable to defend themselves from such critcism.

Furthermore this used to be a forum which raised itself above such unedifying conduct. Sadly that is not the case now.

Edited by D'Artagnan

Yes. I recall two blogs from you where you discussed the split in fans after bears on FF reacted strongly towards unacceptable behaviour from fellow fans. Big thing for me was, you actively post on two other forums which are notorious for bile and you failed to address that. Now we have 1 or 2 posts (not read the thread so unsure which posts) on here that are deemed unacceptable and you complain. But over on other places it is pretty much guaranteed you're not complaining about the content of some posts.

One or two posts on here hardly changes the nature of Gersnet but you jump on a forum moderator but fail to address the bigger picture.

Firstly I have private messgaed the moderator concerned regarding the reasons for such concern & implications.

Secondly if you cannot see the potential minefield for FS in this - then thats disappointing.

Edited by D'Artagnan