EGM poll 2 (AGAINST removals/appointments)

Please vote for which resolutions you are against  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for which resolutions you are against

• The removal of David Somers as a director of the Company
    • The removal of James Easdale as a director of the Company
    • The removal of Derek Llambias as a director of the Company
    • The removal of Barry Leach as a director of the Company
    • The appointment of David King as a director of the Company
    • The appointment of Paul Murray as a director of the Company
    • The appointment of John Gilligan as a director of the Company
    • None of the above (i.e. not against any removal or appointment)

My monkey got on the laptop before me and did the voting, that's my excuse for fooking it up on poll2 lol

Ohh, lol. That's a good excuse, cant be mad at a monkey. :D

...excluding the chumps that are currently in the boardroom.

I will not vote because I never contributed. Which is, imo, correct.

That's your choice DT and if it makes sense to you, then it's absolutely fine.

FWIW, I didn't contribute to the Gersnet share purchase fund either, but Bluedell said he was keeping it open, so I voted on the basis that I do intend to contribute to it, especially if the forum fund starts buying shares direct from the market.

It's a little worrying that even on here, the Rangers board with easily the highest proportion of professionals, sane people and generally normal posters, trying to map an obvious community opinion in poll form has degenerated into angry, frustrated swipes at accountants, uncontrollable monkeys and handwringey worries about whether it's too democratic or not.

I don't envy the RST and RF trying to organise their proxies!

It's a little worrying that even on here, the Rangers board with easily the highest proportion of professionals, sane people and generally normal posters, trying to map an obvious community opinion in poll form has degenerated into angry, frustrated swipes at accountants, uncontrollable monkeys and handwringey worries about whether it's too democratic or not.

That would be you and WHO else, Andy?

Perhaps a lesson has been learned here because the confusion could have been avoided if it had been possible to have FOR and AGAINST buttons beside each resolution.

The current system works if it is a straight multiple choice like the date of the next Gersnet Dinner, for example (now that's a thought); but not where a YES/NO is required.

Admin?

That's your choice DT and if it makes sense to you, then it's absolutely fine.

FWIW, I didn't contribute to the Gersnet share purchase fund either, but Bluedell said he was keeping it open, so I voted on the basis that I do intend to contribute to it, especially if the forum fund starts buying shares direct from the market.

It absolutely makes sense to me however I do understand most site users will vote in the poll. Maybe new members should not be accepted until the vote is closed though:whistle:

I did purchase some shares a few weeks back mind you and will, of course, be utilising my rights with them.

Maybe new members should not be accepted until the vote is closed though:whistle:

It's very unlikely that new members will sway the vote. Almost all of the 'against' votes have been from people misunderstanding how the voting has been set up.