TA Member Knicked In Germany

Cammy, see if it was an Englishman who flashed his william at a female or a kid would you have posted it on here?

Yes, why?

A flasher is a flasher is a pervert no matter where they come from...

Cammy F

Yes, why?

A flasher is a flasher is a pervert no matter where they come from...

Cammy F

Because you seem to like defending the English more than your home nation - Scotland!

Because you seem to like defending the English more than your home nation - Scotland!

So as a Scotsman I can't defend England? As a Scotsman I can't state the obvious problems Scotland has in a footballing sense and in a general sense?

Sorry if that doesn't make me a Scotsman in your eyes...

Cammy F

So a charge of rape and assaulting a policeman (he bit him ffs) should just be put down as a 'drunken' incident? Gribz, the nationality of the woman in question wasn't printed, but after France 98, I'd have thought the TA would have learned their lesson. In some cultures, flashin' you knob is possibely the worst thing you can do. But hey, why should we respect other cultures if it means we can not flash our knobs when we want to, eh?

As for me being anti-Scottish that is UTTER PISH - I am as proud as anyone to be Scottish and would never question anyones national pride, unlike some.

Its just that I don't think you need to dress up as Russ Abbott and flash your knob at people to make you Scottish. Its just that I realise that Scots are as violent as the English (or Irsih, or Welsh, or German, ot Italian, or Turkish,or South Americans) when it comes to football. 15 deaths at OF games in 10 years says it all really.

IMO, The TA are the Tims or international football - they believe they are the best when they aren't (look at the support for the Soth Koreans as an example) and they believe that everyone loves them whilst eveyone hates their greatest rivals.

Cammy F

Here you go again classing a mass group coz of 1 idiot, by saying the TA should have learned there lesson with France 98. This person isnt even a fan or a member of the TA coz for the TA to be there - Scotland need to be there. He is obviously just a drunken ned who comes from Scotland - Yes we have them but that by no means the hole TA are like that.

As for this Russ Abbott dressing up - whats wrong with wearing scottish tartan with pride. I wouldnt do this but whats the harm? Its better than burberry baseball caps that english casuals wear! Also the aussie fans dressed up in yellow wigs with blown up kangeroos - are you going to have a go at them? Swedish fans have the swedish flag facepainted on them etc etc etc are you going to have a go at them?

As for the TA being the Tims of international football - thats an insult to scotland supporters of rangers (where there are masses), aberdeen, dundee utd, hearts etc. We dont think we are the best, not far off it, but not the best. The majority go there to have a laugh with other countries and we will complement foreign fans.

On the park we know we are nothing more than average and we accept this whereas england think they should be given the right to win every game.

And you being a Rangers fan obviously cant stand timmy which means you cant stand the TA if thats what you think we are, hence once again classing everyone as one.

So as a Scotsman I can't defend England? As a Scotsman I can't state the obvious problems Scotland has in a footballing sense and in a general sense?

Sorry if that doesn't make me a Scotsman in your eyes...

Cammy F

When did I say you weren't a Scotsman?

Of course a Scotsman can defend England, I've done it many a time but not in a footballing sense.

I don't make up the German Statute Laws Craig. If flashing your knob is treated as rape in Germany, then maybe the 'fan' should have thought of that before flashing.

Agreed, tell you what though... do you check the statute laws of every nation you visit before you visit ? I doubt it. I don't disagree with what you are saying, not at all - but all I am saying is that it is a bit extreme even if it IS the law - but that is my opinion.

Neither to be perfectly honest, but if I had me god-sons / god daughter with me, if someone flashed their knob, I'd personally hit them over the head with a fuckin bottle...

Fair point Cammy, me too - but I would also rather have my son (or any young relative if we are looking at it this way) subjected to someone flashing than being in the middle of bottles being thrown around !

Do you think it would be wise of you to show violence in front of your god-son/daughter by hitting someone on the head with a bottle ?? So they get the mental scar of someone flashing them and then the mental scar of God-daddy Cammy bottling the guy - doesn't seem right to me (2 wrongs don't make a right after all). (this paragraph is half in jest Cammy so please dont take it too seriously).

Cammy F

And you being a Rangers fan obviously cant stand timmy which means you cant stand the TA if thats what you think we are, hence once again classing everyone as one.

I can't stand 'scetions' of the TA - not ashamed to say as much. IMO they (the section I don't like) are loathsome creatures who do respect anyone else culture (as France 98 showed and the recent arrest in Germany) and who have an anti-English attitude that is racism (pure and simple).

As for this Russ Abbott dressing up - whats wrong with wearing scottish tartan with pride.

I do wear tartan with pride - however, the See You Jimmy wig is an 'insult' to out national dress IMO. also, kilts are for formal occassions, not football and there is a correct way to wear a kilt. I'll bet 99% of the 'TA' wear it wrongly.

Also the aussie fans dressed up in yellow wigs with blown up kangeroos - are you going to have a go at them? Swedish fans have the swedish flag facepainted on them etc etc etc are you going to have a go at them?

We've been here before. There is nothing wrong with it - even the Scots who do it. However, a section of the TA think that acting like this makes them MORE Scottish and those who don't do it, LESS Scottish. I bet the Aussies, Swedes, Dutch etc who do this think NO LESS of those who don't. The TA, use it as a measure of Scottishness rather than a fun way to display your support for your country.

As for the TA being the Tims of international football - thats an insult to scotland supporters of rangers (where there are masses), aberdeen, dundee utd, hearts etc.

I don't think it is - IMO Rangers fans who support Scotland leave their domestic team at home when they follow Scotland (as they should). However, the others don't - how else can you explain the booing of Rangers players by the TA and the 'We Hate Rangers More Than You' chants in Dublin? Oh, if any Rangers fans indulged in the above, they are not Rangers fans IMO.

We dont think we are the best, not far off it, but not the best. The majority go there to have a laugh with other countries and we will complement foreign fans.

That is the exact attitude I was talking about. If being racist makes the TA one of the best supports in the world, I am glad I stopped following Scotland.

Cammy F

Quote:

Also the aussie fans dressed up in yellow wigs with blown up kangeroos - are you going to have a go at them? Swedish fans have the swedish flag facepainted on them etc etc etc are you going to have a go at them?

We've been here before. There is nothing wrong with it - even the Scots who do it. However, a section of the TA think that acting like this makes them MORE Scottish and those who don't do it, LESS Scottish. I bet the Aussies, Swedes, Dutch etc who do this think NO LESS of those who don't. The TA, use it as a measure of Scottishness rather than a fun way to display your support for your country.

I agree with Cammy on this one. Everytime i have been to a Scotland game, some guys i know always ask the same question. "Still not got yer kilt yet?" No and i wont be buying myself one and i hate to be felt as though i am not Scottish enough for deciding not to wear one. Its like being back at school if you didnt have the new trainers or other latest gear.

As far as the anti-Rangers feeling goes in the TA. Personally i have never encountered it when been to a Scotland game at Hampden. Infact i was kind of surprised about the amount of bears who do follow Scotland. But i have heard of these incidents involving some anti-Rangers feelings amongst the TA, like the booing of Rangers players by both Irish and "Scottish" fans at Landsdowne Road a few years back. But i cant comment on it as I have never encountered it personally.

One pervert who happens to be Scottish flashes some and Cammy tars the whole country and everyone who supports Scotland with his shame...:confused:

Don't know why he was there, could he be one of those Scots who supports England? :eek: