Rangers first Q&A

Originally Posted by trublusince1982 View Post

how do you bring in further investment easily if you cannot have a share issue?

Come on then Poindexter - what's your plan??

The fact that Easdale has a 26% proxy could stop a new cash injection via a share issue. There will indeed need to be a plan B.

could Easdale still buy his way on to the Board?

Seems you heard exactly what you wanted/expected to hear.

I await with bated breath your solution.

Let's hear the / your third option dude!!!! Let'er rip!!

Get a grip. Are we not allowed to ask questions or hold these guys to the same levels as those before them?

Why don't you tell me the parts i missed and how they fit with what Rangers fans have been crying out for? Then we can judge who is hearing what they want to hear instead of the truth.

Whats up cant discuss and judge merit on what they actually said so would rather debate on if buts and maybees?

Come on then Poindexter - what's your plan??

so you take the time to ask whats my plan but not ask the guys who will actually be deciding.

What i think is completely irrelevant. What I want to know is how as said raising funds will be okay when we cannot do so through a share issue? They must then have a plan. What is it?

Only from outside investment. Good guys on the board can easily vote to underwrite the issue and dilute everyone else. Resolution 8 does just that. Only 51% needed. TBH, I fully expect something along those lines when they're on the board.

FS can tell as it is but I think I'm right.

I am not even a novice in these things but totally naive to it. I hope you are right as obviously a share issue is needed for some kick-off cash.

Only from outside investment. Good guys on the board can easily vote to underwrite the issue and dilute everyone else. Resolution 8 does just that. Only 51% needed. TBH, I fully expect something along those lines when they're on the board.

FS can tell as it is but I think I'm right.

Yes it's just when there is a dis-application of existing shareholders rights that 75% is required.

IIRC Board already has authority to issue the existing un-issued shares without the need for further authorisation

Depends. Loyal staff have been forced out at lower levels in disgusting fashion.

I will also point out that the youths are absolutely loving working with Durant.

I'm sure working under Durrant is great fun. Sitting in 10th place in the league though it's clear our u20s are a mess.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy