RF & RST now have voting rights over almost 6% of club

That's a combined 5.45% for the formal fan schemes with more to come from both ahead of EGM.

It may not be a formality but some are saying it may be called before meeting now.

That's what I'm thinking mate. This is looking more and more likely as a genuine possibility.

The NOMAD and the board can rescue a tiny bit of respect and credibility by cancelling the EGM, relinquishing control and welcoming The 3 Bears and Dave King to the club before scurrying off to pursue their next target.

Will they? No chance, they'll be ring fencing the onerous contracts and plotting litigation and spurious claims over assets and revenue streams.

Would it be that surprising if Ashley got one of his pals to buy 5% at the last minute (or is it too late?)? This is way too close for comfort as Zappa said. King says if he loses he just buys more shares and calls another EGM. We really don't have the time or money for that. This needs to be a sure thing and it would be unforgivable if he lost.

Who from though.

Absolutely brilliant.

I read somewhere on here that 2nd March is the deadline for voting. Will we still have to wait until then anyway or can it be wrapped up beforehand if its obvious King has the most?

I believe if Capita receive more than 51% in support of the resolutions, then they will inform the board and advise that the meeting is not required.