Gow signs pre-contract.

According to the times we have an agreement with Hibs and Brown to come in for 3 million in the summer. If it is not on paper then i would take that with a pinch of salt as we saw with Hartley. I believe Brown is a Rangers supporter though so with that and Thomson being with us hopefully we will bag him.

Gow was supposidly with Walter at Airdre yesterday after closing the deal.

Wolverhampton Wanderers also had a bid for Gow rejected, while Aberdeen and Hibernian spoke to the player about the possibility of a pre-contract agreement.

It must be a nightmare for all the other Scottish clubs that the old firm are back working the Scottish market.

It's hard to tell with young players how they are going to turn out, however i think Gow has shown plenty to suggest he has the potential to turn into a very good player, so all in all he's defenitely worth the gamble as he is not costing us a lot of money, and if he is a Rangers fan then that can only be a plus for his future at Ibrox.

Unless some seriously rich Bear comes in and buys us with shitloads of money, then we will never see players being brought in at the exorbatant prices of years gone by.

Gow will get better by being with a better team, but will he get as good as he needs to be - this will I guess be the million dollar question. Watty obviously see's something.

I'll wait and see next season but i must say this signing doesnt make me want to get up and start dancing.

I kinda feel the same but he's young, had a good season according to the papers and a goalscoring threat so I'm happy we've got him. Put it this way I'm glad we got him over moaner Hartley.