Rangers Face Song Probe

I think we should be able to sing what we like though there's two issues.

1. We shouldn't sing any songs that risk sanctions for the club.

2. The world was watching us tonight and our fans have made us look like morons.

Thats the problem though, these fans singing what they like is bringing on the sanctions. This lets have a laugh and sing the banned songs mentality by the minority has to stop. There is absolutely nothing positive than can come out of it for the club.

All the good work we did on Collymore was thrown away in one song. Now he has been proven right and will be the hero of the day.

I disagree Pete, while the Rangers fans fucked up tonight with certain songs it is very apparent that it's only the Rangers fans songs that hit the headlines!

I disagree Pete, while the Rangers fans fucked up tonight with certain songs it is very apparent that it's only the Rangers fans songs that hit the headlines!

The media will not see it that way Ian. The papers will be full of Collymore again tomorrow.

Thats the problem though, these fans singing what they like is bringing on the sanctions. This lets have a laugh and sing the banned songs mentality by the minority has to stop. There is absolutely nothing positive than can come out of it for the club.

I don't know what our fans are thinking at times. It was being absolutely belted out, wasn't a minority. They had one job tonight.

This will be my last comment on the matter though, don't like criticising our support about this because we are unfairly targeted and I despise the sanitising we see of modern day football.

I don't know what our fans are thinking at times. It was being absolutely belted out, wasn't a minority. They had one job tonight.

This will be my last comment on the matter though, don't like criticising our support about this because we are unfairly targeted and I despise the sanitising we see of modern day football.

Oh I meant minority in the grand scheme of things, but I agree it was a ridiculous majority tonight.