Rangers Face Song Probe

Ach, what do I know? It happens all the time, no-one ever steps up, and the putrid little circle keeps rotating. I can't keep on using up bandwidth about this, eventually you have to accept that you're not going to change anything and just simmer away silently. But it's a grim reflection of our support.

Even so, recent research suggests Neanderthals had a sophisticated, artistic society far removed from the monobrowed thugs of steroetype;

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/jonathanjonesblog/2014/sep/03/neanderthals-art-cave-carvings-gibraltar

Plus I refuse, on general principle, to agree with poor old Graham. Defiant Loyal!

We have section in our support that are knuckle dragging cretins. These people don't care about Rangers that's obvioius, how many times must they be told? Thsse guys (and its 99% males) don't put Rangers first, they go to games for other reasons.than to just support the team They use crowd situations to behave the way they do and hide.

This is one of the first things the new board should take head on, theses eejits require removing for good.

Edited by BEARGER

We have section in our support that are knuckle dragging cretins. These people don't care about Rangers that's obvioius, how many times must they be told? Thsse guys (and its 99% males) don't put Rangers first, they go to games for other reasons.than to just support the team They use crowd situations to behave the way they do and hide.

This is one of the first things the new board should take head on, theses eejits require removing for good.

It's truly infuriating. Their total inability to see how counter-productive and damaging their actions are to Rangers is beyond comprehension.

Do those who still chant this stuff at games actually think that they are really getting under the skin of those they are aiming it at?

They are entirely wrong, the opposite is the case. They love it!!!!!!!

We give them even more ammunition to fire at us and along with their helpful friends (Press, BBC, Prof Greenslade, various and many pundits/politicians plus the rest) they will bash us with glee.

There can be no justifying the stupidity of shooting yourself in the foot. It just makes no sense whatsoever.

I mean no personal insult, but that argument is complete rubbish. You give our fellow fans way too much credit: the people who continually, repeatedly and interminably drag our club down will do so regardless of any other fans, because they are stupid. I can't see any benefit in stepping cautiously - these are morons, end of.

No attempt to explain, justify or understand it will work because it has no logical or intellectual basis which can be explained- it is stupidity and nothing more.

Defending our traditions? Helping destroy our club, more like. No wonder these kind of Bears got on so well with Craig Whyte. And their accomplices, those who would deflect onto whines about whether everyone is treated equally...in the first place, that doesn't excuse it and bringing it up reeks of deflection, and in any case the world isn't like that. Treated equally! What a joke. So, once we have a Utopian society, some of our fans will finally STFU, will they? Jesus!

Haters of Rangers must be delighted with such a piss poor attempt to avoid facing up to the issue, gleefully clapping their hands at the thought of us keeping on not just shooting ourselves in the foot, but firing a dirty great fucking bazooka into both of our trotters, over & over again until we don't have a leg to stand on.

While I agree about people singing the song right now being morons, as they simply ignore the fact that at this moment and time they are hurting the club, the issue as such goes deeper than that. I see no real will to discuss that in your reply and won't wreck my Sunday debating this again. It has been done to death and opinions vary. There hardly is one ultimately true one. What is required is that the morons who sing and sang TBB these days need to be kicked out. No ifs and buts.

Edited by der Berliner

While I agree about people singing the song right now being morons, as they simply ignore the fact that at this moment and time they are hurting the club, the issue as such goes deeper than that. I see no real will to discuss that in your reply and won't wreck my Sunday debating this again. It has been done to death and opinions vary. There hardly is one ultimately true one. What is required is that the morons who sing and sang TBB these days need to be kicked out. No ifs and buts.

We agree here :o.

Originally Posted by der Berliner View Post

We agree here :o.

:eek2::eek2::eek2:

Cuddle moment!!!!! Get the champers out. Party time!:party::party3::celebrate::woohoo::yay::onetoomany::rock::clap::jump::bouncy:

I'd like the support to drop any songs that get us into trouble. It won't happen as a result of bans, vilification by journalists or even name-calling and condescension from our own support. The culture of the support will only change when an alternative is promoted. This means that people who want things to be different need to go along and sing something else to drown out the rest.

I often suspect that the people who complain the loudest about this, and call fellow supporters nasty names, are nowhere to be seen on cold evenings in Kirkcaldy et cetera.

Its a major issue that needs addressing by king and co when/if they get control.

I doubt their going to want to throw money down a black hole paying fines for this sort of nonsense.

Edited by jhunter