Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

There's more than me that should be ashamed from themselves by holding to similar standards. The most I feel I've done is take part in name calling which isn't pleasant don't get me wrong and really it has to stop all round, but I've never once tried to intimidate or threaten anyone so I'm not the worst offender out there.

I've never defended personal threats and abuse, all I'd point out is that more than one 'side' can be accused of that.

You don't get me suggesting that, and I've been very clear that I don't want to have continued resentment of boycott vs no boycott. I never even have backed Mike Ashley, the most I did was wait and see for a bit because of his wealth, January was my final tipping point but I hadn't been giving the board anything like the backing I did when Green was in charge. I know I haven't been on here much but my views can be found elsewhere, it wasn't a jump the shark moment. Even going back to Green's period you'll find critical comments from me towards other individuals, Toxic Jack being one of them. Scepticism of the alternatives did make me wary and to an extent it still does but things have gotten so bad then it has to be a better option

Agreed, and moving forward is also why I'm attempting to make a more permanent return to Gersnet and to not hide from any questions.

The vast majority of the post you quoted wasn't aimed at you STB, it was aimed at the support in general.

Good to see you back posting though :thup:

It really is depressing that whilst we are on the cusp of a new dawn we are still casting stones at each other and dragging stuff up.

Yes, people picked the wrong horse.

Yes, people couldn't see the damage being done by certain people

In the case of STB he wanted, and wants, the same thing as the rest of us do - nothing more than a successful Rangers, sweeping all before them. So he chose the wrong side and so he has beef with some of the players in the "game". Big deal.

It is almost vomit inducing watching some of us with the "thumb to the nose" attitude and "we told you so, you are an idiot" mentality. Such childish behavior.

At what point do we accept his apology and move on ? Never ?

Watching the sanctimonious bullshit is tough, so many people with that arrogant "I was right" attitude. Some humility would be nice.

We could all be doing with accepting what is done is done and move on. But, in so doing, we should ALL have a more than healthy skepticism with ANYONE that holds the power reins at Ibrox. One thing that we should have learned well over the past 4 years is that we shouldn't be blindly trusting ANYBODY, Bear or not.

If you say so :). Just interesting that McMurdo got a free pass for a while and still has supporters yet if you go into a topic about SoS or RST all you get is widespread hatred.

I can't speak for other people, i distinctly remember saying Bill was an arse a while ago when he banned critical comments from his blog.

I know we haven't always agreed in boardroom issues mate but give me some leeway, nobody has paid or planted me I've only ever cared about the club. If I was interested in continuing agendas I'd have backed Llambias and co over King, I didn't because I believe King provides the better chance of us getting out of this mess

It really is depressing that whilst we are on the cusp of a new dawn we are still casting stones at each other and dragging stuff up.

Yes, people picked the wrong horse.

Yes, people couldn't see the damage being done by certain people

In the case of STB he wanted, and wants, the same thing as the rest of us do - nothing more than a successful Rangers, sweeping all before them. So he chose the wrong side and so he has beef with some of the players in the "game". Big deal.

It is almost vomit inducing watching some of us with the "thumb to the nose" attitude and "we told you so, you are an idiot" mentality. Such childish behavior.

At what point do we accept his apology and move on ? Never ?

Watching the sanctimonious bullshit is tough, so many people with that arrogant "I was right" attitude. Some humility would be nice.

We could all be doing with accepting what is done is done and move on. But, in so doing, we should ALL have a more than healthy skepticism with ANYONE that holds the power reins at Ibrox. One thing that we should have learned well over the past 4 years is that we shouldn't be blindly trusting ANYBODY, Bear or not.

I take your point but good grief man a lot of your language there is way over the top and unnecessary.

FWIW I'm glad STB has seen changed tack and embraced the need to rid the club of those doing so much damage to it.

I take your point but good grief man a lot of your language there is way over the top and unnecessary.

FWIW I'm glad STB has seen changed tack and embraced the need to rid the club of those doing so much damage to it.

A lot of MY language is unnecessary ?? Take a look at this thread and you would see why the frustration. People casting stones at each other and you choose to have a go at ME for calling people out on it ?

When the apology isn't tempered with notions that don't tie up with reality?

It's like the stormtroopers all running to Luke saying we always wanted you to win. But the empire was a good idea wasn't it.

And yet you refuse to retract your Mossad statement or likening people to Nazi Germany. No wonder we remain dysfunctional.

A lot of MY language is unnecessary ?? Take a look at this thread and you would see why the frustration. People casting stones at each other and you choose to have a go at ME for calling people out on it ?

This stuff - "vomit inducing", "childish behaviour", "sanctimonious bullshit" and "arrogant" - no need for that, OTT.

This stuff - "vomit inducing", "childish behaviour", "sanctimonious bullshit" and "arrogant" - no need for that, OTT.

I will agree to disagree. It isn't a patch on some of the stuff being thrown around by others.

In thinking, it may be OTT, and for that I would happily apologise. Sometimes, though, you need to be harsh for people to see the error of their ways. And some of the attitudes have been exactly what I say - it looks childish and arrogant to me.

That said, in the greater interests of trying to create harmony, no matter how forlorn a hope that is, I apologise.

Edited by craig

I'm not sure STB was any worse on here than than others, who seem to have forgotten all they said.

Frankie and forlan were attacked frequently on another Forum where STB was a poster, I think that is what grates with many. Whether STB joined in I have no idea, but in the end if someone admits they were wrong and joins in the discussion then they are welcome as far as I am concerned.