Who Is In The Frame To Manage/Coach Rangers FC?

I would imagine Bearman is on the wind up here, bearing in mind that PLG was sacked from PSG, resigned after an unsuccessful stint with Cameron and now manages Oman.

No mate I was serious, didn't know about after he left us, does look grim but I'd still throw my hat in for PLG.

I would like to see a whole team come in. Giovanni van Bronckhorst and Arthur Numan. I have no idea if they would work with a head coach or want to fly on their own. i have a soft spot for Ron Jans and what he has achieved with smaller clubs with a low budget. That would be my golden trio,

Cathro with Magath in an upstairs role is a decent shout, though I don't see us going for a 28 year old. After our last two 'managers' going with a manager with experience may be better option. Billy Davies or Derek McInnes are probably the best of the other names I've seen suggested. I'm not keen on McCall, he did very poorly in England (though so did McInnes in fairness).

Quite a bit of support for Cathro out there (rightly in my view), but King didn't sound all that wild about a DoF role. Magath or McCall would be good interim appointments until the end of the season, if the previous management team are now easier to deal with and a settlement can be reached.

my over riding want is for something new. fresh ideas,style, a new outlook and definition of success. Still want to win but want more than to just win.

Cathro and Magath would be ideal for me. Disappointed king didnt see a dof as needed hope the others do

Magath must be given a role, especially as he's a key shareholder now too. General Manager? Albertz didn't seem to think he was at his best as a British style manager. I'd give him control over development, scouting and handling of young players generally.

Cathro- would certainly change our playing style but coaches who have turned managers have not usually performed too well.

Depends if we want a clean break from the Rangers background or not. Billy Davies surely wouldn't be too dear. Also I'd think Steven Pressley is worth a shout; has a good record with young players and was unfortunate at Coventry after a great start with no budget and off field issue ie a club in chaos.

Actually we have quite a list now of former players with experience:

Terry Butcher

Stuart McCall

Derek Mcinnes

B. Ferguson

B. Davies

John Brown

Richard Gough

Must have missed some too..

I would like to see a whole team come in. Giovanni van Bronckhorst and Arthur Numan. I have no idea if they would work with a head coach or want to fly on their own. i have a soft spot for Ron Jans and what he has achieved with smaller clubs with a low budget. That would be my golden trio,
Numan and Magath could be a dream team.

Magath must be given a role, especially as he's a key shareholder now too. General Manager? Albertz didn't seem to think he was at his best as a British style manager. I'd give him control over development, scouting and handling of young players generally.

Cathro- would certainly change our playing style but coaches who have turned managers have not usually performed too well.

Depends if we want a clean break from the Rangers background or not. Billy Davies surely wouldn't be too dear. Also I'd think Steven Pressley is worth a shout; has a good record with young players and was unfortunate at Coventry after a great start with no budget and off field issue ie a club in chaos.

Actually we have quite a list now of former players with experience:

Terry Butcher

Stuart McCall

Derek Mcinnes

B. Ferguson

B. Davies

John Brown

Richard Gough

Must have missed some too..

think the board will go with the old school of past servants.

Lifted from FF:

On The Bench

Default Felix Magath

Just had a message from one of the "good guys " & apparently Felix is going to oversee the fitness of the players from now till the end of the season with no charge, surely got to be a good thing.?

He also said Cenkos is new NOMAD to be named on Monday