Who Is In The Frame To Manage/Coach Rangers FC?

Now that we have the new board in, who do you think will be on the target list of coach for the new board?.

I would like to see a whole team come in. Giovanni van Bronckhorst and Arthur Numan. I have no idea if they would work with a head coach or want to fly on their own. i have a soft spot for Ron Jans and what he has achieved with smaller clubs with a low budget. That would be my golden trio,

Numan and Magath could be a dream team.

That would be my choice too. Magath as director of football in charge of scrapping whatever he wants and completely rebuilding our footballing operation with Arthur Numan as first team head coach/manager plus his own personal choice of assistant/s.

I would like to see a whole team come in. Giovanni van Bronckhorst and Arthur Numan. I have no idea if they would work with a head coach or want to fly on their own. i have a soft spot for Ron Jans and what he has achieved with smaller clubs with a low budget. That would be my golden trio,

Id love to see that. It would bring in a total freshness and the dutch set up and mentality has always been top notch.

Im very much against the jobs for boys. But I do think the ex players player route can work - if they are the right personnel it doesn't matter where they come from IMO.

I hope we stay away from Billy Davies and Terry Butcher and Im not to keen on Stuart McCall long term but he would be a good quick fix for the remainder of the season although I just don't see that as the answer.

Other names that we could go for is someone with no previous links. If we could get Glenn Hoddle or Keegan in that would be far more appealing than Butcher or Davies. And bringing in Ray Wilkins as assistant would be a priority for me.

Edited by Gribz

Weir should have been brought in about a year ago as McCoists defensive coach. As for him being No1 in charge I don't fancy that. He was awful at Sheff Utd. Weir to me seems like he would be a really good coach but not a manager.

Isnt Harry Redknapp still out of work? We could do a lot worse than asking him up for the rest of the season. Talk about someone who could motivate the players!!!